Thirteen|| My Love

Elijah stared at me waiting for an answer.

Oh god help me.

He caressed my cheek and whispered "Autumn."

"Yes?" I breathed out.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

"I want a child with you, but not now, and if I was ready now I don't want a child just because someone threatened my life." He stated.

"I know Elijah" I groaned.

"But, I don't want you having sex with him."

"I don't want my first time having sex with you because someone told me to," I sighed. "We don't even make out Elijah!"

Elijah chuckled. "Don't yell at me, I'm all in for the making out."

"Of course you are."

"Did he say a specific date?"

"Yes, I have to be pregnant before March."

"It's fucking January, almost February!"

"Language." I scowled at him.

"I can't have a child with him Elijah."

"Tell the police, how hard is that?"

"Elijah I can't, I've been lying to the police about this man ever since I was little I can't just tell them the truth, they'll take me in."

"This isn't your first encounter with him?"

I looked down and started playing with my nails and shook my head 'no'.

"Look at me Autumn."

I looked up and saw his face had pity written all over it.

"I don't need your pity Elijah."

"Tell me everything."

"Eli-."

"No Autumn, you know everything about me when I was a child, how I went through a gay phase, I went to drugs at the age of 13, lost my mother at 15, and got beaten by my father until 19, I deserve to know what happened to you."

I told him.

I told him about my first time getting the diary, me getting bullied over my diary, a friend I made, the first time getting raped by Issac, my mother dying, how people thought of me while I was 7 through 12 years old.

I told him how my teen years where the worse years of my life and till now.

After I was done I felt my mask crack until I finally broke down. I cried for my mother, I cried for my childhood, I cried for my father that I never met, and I cried for Isabela hoping this doesn't happen to her in the future.

He hugged onto me tight and whispered "Baby, I'm so sorry that all of that happened to you."

"You have to swear you can't tell."

"Autu--."

"Swear Elijah."

"I swear on my life that I won't tell anyone unless you want me to."

"Thank you."

"I love you."

A yawn came out of my mouth.

"I love me too." I said as darkness took over.

Elijah POV

I picked up Autumn and walked inside of her house to see Isabela cleaning up.

"I'll help you after I put her down." I whispered.

"No its fine, you can go on."

I walked into her bedroom and laid her on the bed.

How can someone so perfect, have so much pain happen to them?

I pulled the cover over her, kissed her lips a goodnight and walked back downstairs to help Isabela.

"You love her don't you?" she asked while sweeping the floor.

"More than you know."

"Would you die for her?"

"In a heartbeat."

She looked up at me and said "But would you kill for her?"

"Just hand me the gun."

Isabela smiled, "Don't break her heart."

"If I broke her heart I would be breaking mines."

"Today we talked and we made eye contact, her guard was down, it seems like behind that smile, she's hurting."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because she said and I quote "Sometimes you just want to scream to the world you're not okay and you're praying that someone can see YOU, even with your mask on."

"Wow, that's deep."

"Yeah, but whatever she's going through, she will get better."

"How do you know?"

"Because behind all the pain and fake smile people see, I see a tiny bit of hope still left in her, let's just pray that she still has it by the end of the day."

"What happened to you Isabela?"

"What do you mean?"

"Something happened to you."

"I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Remember you have Autumn and I, you don't have to feel alone."

"Thank you, now start cleaning."