Chapter 31

"How did you find out?" Louise sighed.

"Well, I mean, besides them being all over the internet? I'm stuck here 24/7 Louise; I have nothing to do but look on the internet. You're famous too. But I just can't work out what you're all famous for!" Rowan replied. She was annoyed that her siblings hadn't told her anything.

Louise tried her best to explain YouTube to her and everything that had happened. Then she went on their YouTube channels to show her some videos. Before she did, Rowan asked: "But what about me? What have I done?"

"You work for Penguin, the publishing company. You love it," Louise said simply, cutting out most of the truth.

"Really? That's so cool!" she answered.

"It is. But watch some of these first. It's easier than me explaining everything and it might help with your memories," Louise said.

"Am I in any?" Rowan asked.

"No... you didn't even want Zoe and Joe to mention you. Although... I don't know how long that's going to last,"

"Oh right. Well, I don't want to be known," then the two of them watched a few videos. "So... you guys make videos and... and people watch them and you get money?" Rowan asked uncertainly.

"Well... yes, I guess you could say it like that," Louise nodded. Rowan stared at Louise.

"I wasn't even in any of the Christmas videos they showed of when we were younger..." she said sadly. This was obviously when Zoe and Joe still didn't know where she was but Louise didn't mention that.

"You didn't want them to tell any of the viewers you existed Rowan. None of their friends even knew you existed, apart from me and Alfie,"

Rowan looked down slowly at these words. "I don't want to be an adult,"

"It isn't that bad Ro,"

"But what about all the responsibilities? And do I even have any friends? Or a boyfriend? No one apart from you, Alfie and my family have visited me," she replied.

"Of course you have friends, sweetie," Louise assured her.

"What about a boyfriend? I don't remember ever having a boyfriend..." Louise looked at her guiltily, thinking of Jack and how much they loved each other.

"I don't know... you're secretive about that kind of stuff," she replied slowly.

"But that's stupid because now I don't remember! What if I have a boyfriend and he's worried about me because I can't remember that he exists?" Rowan asked frantically.

"Sweetie, you shouldn't worry about stuff like that," Louise tried.

"Yeah, because I'd never have a boyfriend..." Louise shook her head and Zoe entered the room.

"Hey guys, ready to go?" she asked happily.