Sickness .11

Emily and Calum sat opposite Holly and Michael in an Italian restaurant. It was a date night, but a double date night. Simply because it wasn't often they got to hang out without having at least one child around and it wasn't the same. So they hired babysitters and went out for a meal. It was a nice restaurant, thick white table cloths and dimly lite. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, only murmured conversations going on around the room and the waiters weren't rushing around. It was slow paced and settled.

"Would you like some wine?" The waiter offered Holly and Emily making them both look up at him. He was young, Italian, tanned skin with dark hair and a thinly trimmed beard.

"No thank you" Emily declined, after all she was pregnant and that just wasn't an option. The waiter nodded before looked at Holly.

"No thank you" Holly said with a smile "Can I have a water though?" She asked making the waiter nod at her.

"Oh can I have some water too please?" Emily asked making him nod and say a 'of course' before he walked off. Holly wiggled her eyebrows at Emily as he walked away before Emily smirk at her. Of course he was good looking. He was Italian, most Italian people are. Michael and Calum rolled their eyes at them making the two girls laugh a little.

"So when are you two moving house?" Michael asked sitting back in his wooden chair and placing his arm around the back of Holly's chair. His fingers lightly brushing over her shoulder.

"When we find a house" Calum stated making Emily nod in agreement. The waiter placed the two ice cold waters down on the table and two beers for Michael and Calum. He then left figuring they needed more time before they actually ordered any food.

"Well that would be start" Michael replied

"Do you have viewings booked?" Holly asked after she sipped on her water.

"Yeah we have a few" Emily answer with a nod. "But we'll see"

"Why exactly are you moving?" Holly asked frowning at Emily before her eyes went to Calum. Emily rubbed her lips together and looked at Holly for a second.

"Just want to up size" Emily answered making Holly frown at Emily. Emily raised her eyebrows at her and flicked her eyes downwards to her stomach. Holly's eyes widen for a second before she smiled at her and brought her glass to her lips.

"Did you two just have a whole conversation through eye contact?" Michael asked as he watched them. Too him it was just a load of weird eye movements.

"Yes" Holly and Emily said in unison.

"You two are so weird" Calum muttered shaking his a little.

"Yeah it's freaky" Michael added making Emily and Holly look at one another and raise their eyebrows before they laughed a little. "See what the fuck is that about?"

"You're just jealous you can't do it" Holly teased a little looking at Michael. "You have to know the person very very well"

"But Calum and I can't do it" Michael stated using his hand to gesture between Calum and himself.

"Have you ever tried?" Emily questioned.

"Well no bu-"

"Then you don't know you can't" Emily cut in making Michael pout a little at her before he left the subject alone because he knew that she was right.

After they had eaten Calum and Michael went to the bar to get one last drink before they left, and to pay the bill. Holly moved her glass away and crossed her arms on the table before she looked at Emily.

"So how far along are you?" Holly asked making Emily smile at her.

"Three months" Emily answered "Why aren't you drinking anyway?"