I love you, goodbye.21

Calum woke up in a cold sweat. His body bolted up right and his eyes wide. The sweat dripped down his face. He looked around his surroundings to see the five star hotel room that his management had supplied on the tour.
His heart pounded on his chest as he swallowed hard before lifting his lift finger to see the wedding ring very much on his finger. He glanced down at his clothing to see himself in his boxers instead of the jeans and leather jacket. Calum scrambled out of bed and over to his laptop. He typed quickly on the keys in order to book a flight back to LA.

Calum thanked the taxi driver before walking up the driveway to his house. He unlocked the front door and Buzz came running down the hall at him. He slowly bent down and patted the happy dog before he walked towards the kitchen.
"Em?" Calum called out knowing that she would be in, or she should be in.
Emily turned around in the kitchen at the sound of Calum's voice. She frowned a little and walked towards the hallway. She walked into Calum as he walked around he corner.
"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on tour" Emily said slowly as she looked up at him. Calum sighed a little and pulled the petite woman into his chest.
"Cal" Emily chuckled a little pulling away from him.
"You still love me right?" Calum asked looking down at her. Emily looked at him in confusion.
"Yes why?" Emily asked slowly because she was so confused.
"Oh my god" Calum whispered looking away from her. "It was just a dream"
"What was a dream?" Emily asked slowly "I'm so confused"
Calum looked down at her and opened his mouth before he closed it again. "Are you gonna explain or..?" Emily asked frowning at him.
"I just had a dream" Calum said
"Oh wow are you gonna be the next Martin Lurther King?" Emily asked making Calum chuckle a little.
"It was more of a nightmare but whatever" Calum shrugged
"You had a nightmare so you came to see me? Not even Olivia does that" Emily teased looking up at him as he stood against the door frame. "What was this nightmare about?"
"That you wanted to divorce" Calum said making Emily's mouth open a little before she smiled at him.
"You flew from New York to here to make sure that it wasn't true?" Emily asked chuckling a little as Calum nodded. "Surely you must have known it was a dream"
"I needed to double check" Calum said chuckling a little because maybe he did over react a little.
"I can't believe you dreamt we got a divorce" Emily stated shaking her head a little.
"Shut up" Calum mumbled making Emily chuckle more at him because really it was so adorable that he was so scared that she'd actually divorce him that he flew from New York to double check.
"You know there's a thing called a phone" Emily said "If you use it right you could have doubled checked via that"
"I panicked" Calum argued making Emily laugh at him. "Why are you finding this so funny?"
"I don't know I just am" Emily said pressing her lips together a little as she looked at Calum. He rolled his eyes but he was smiling. "When do you have to go back?"
"Well today is a day off anyway so probably tonight" Calum shrugged a little making Emily nod at him.
"I'm not sure you should be here when the kids come home" Emily said quietly "you'll just have to leave again I don't know if that's fair"
"No I get that" Calum nodded "they weren't the ones that wanted a divorce though"
"I didn't want it either" Emily stated smiling a little because she was really finding this whole thing pretty hilarious.
"Stop laughing!" Calum pouted making Emily 'awh' him and wrap her arms around his neck. Calum's hands went to her hips and brought her into him a little. "You know we have a while" Calum whispered looking down at Emily. Emily raised an eyebrow at him. "You know just a few hours to kill"
"Hmm" Emily replied nodding s little in agreement. "And I guess as you're here"
"We might as well make the most of this peaceful house?" Calum suggested making Emily nod in agreement. Calum smirked a little before stepping away from her and grabbing a hold of her hand. He pulled her up the stairs before reaching their bedroom.
Gently, he lays Emily down. The way he had held her made it seem like she could break easily if he didn't.
Calum crawls on top of her, and in an effort to waste no time, his lips gently collide with Emily's in a sweet and slow manner. "I missed you so much," he whispers against her lips. She didn't bother to respond with words, and rather used her hands to scratch down his back until she reached the hem of his shirt. A small grin appears on Calum's face as he reattaches his lips to hers, where he then continues down to her collarbone "I know I haven't been with you as much as you'd like," Calum starts off, his words vibrating against her skin, "and I'm sorry. I know I would leave before you wake up, and I'm sorry." Calum continued on with his list of apologies as his hands trailed down her body, finally reaching the frayed hem of her tshirt.
Once the shirt lands on the floor with a small thud, his hands work slowly to unclasp her bra. Soon enough, her bra joins the tee-shirt. After his eyes did a quick once-over on Emily's exposed chest, he peels his shirt off and recklessly tosses it to the side. Just as quickly as the shirt collides with the floor, his jeans were off as well, leaving both of them in just their underwear.
"You're so beautiful." Placing a gentle kiss to Emily's lips. When he reaches the thin waistband of her panties, he doesn't hesitate to kiss over the fabric. As soon as his lips reached the final piece of clothing on her, his fingers were already hooked in the fabric. He slips Emily's panties down her legs and flings them off to the side.
As Calum moves back up to her core, his hands brush up her legs until they reach her thighs. He starts rubbing Emily's thighs slowly. When he hears Emily's quiet begs, he shakes his head. "Come on, baby. It is about you. Be as loud as you want. Don't hold back."
Emily didn't make a sound until she felt Calum flatten his tongue against her slit and licked up and down, up and down. With a gasp of pleasure, she squirm under his touch, the sensation feeling unlike any of the other times Calum has done this.
"Please," Emily plead. Calum worked all the way back up to her clit as his tongue finishes up the endless teasing.
"Of course," he says. His mouth curls softly around her clit, sucking harshly. A loud groan escapes Emily's lips, and with Calum's hands holding her hips down, it was impossible to move her hips along with his tongue.
"C- Calum..." Emily moan aloud, only encouraging him to work his mouth even more against her. This threw Emily into another blur, bringing her one step closer to her Orgasm. When Calum felt her clench around him - signalling her orgasm approaching - his thrusts became deeper to help she worked her way up to her high.
When Emily's orgasm hit her, it hit her hard. An large knot started forming in the pit of her stomach, and her back arched away from the mattress as she screamed out his name one final time.
"I missed how fucking good you tasted,"Calum said once he finished cleaning up.
Even though Calum took the time to passionately kiss all the way up her body to Emily's. Her nails dug into his shoulder blades as he kissed her. Emily deepened the kiss, and Calum pushes his hips into hers, his hard-on becoming more obvious to her. He moaned into the kiss as Emily bucked her hips into his in a slow, steady pace.