Spaces .18

Before I start I wanted to a little child / age update.
Calum & Emily - 36
Olivia - 13
Mason - 10
Theo - 6

Holly & Michael - 36
Parker - 17
Noah - 10
Jade - 6

Ashton - 36 (I know in real life he is older than the others but in chemistry they all were in the same year so)
Jayden and Kyle - 14
Harvey - 12

Luke - 36 & Paige - 35
Ezra - 4
Sophia - 1

Three years later

"Liv we're going to get caught" Ellie said as she followed Olivia into Emily's and Calum's bedroom.
"No we aren't" Olivia said rolling her eyes at her best friend as she walked into the bathroom. "The house is massive they won't hear us"
"No but they could come into their bedroom" Ellie stated making Olivia shrug at her.
"It's my house too" Olivia replied making Ellie sigh a little and follow her into the marble bathroom. "It won't take long"
Olivia began to pull open the draws and open cabinets around the bathroom while Ellie sat on the edge of the bath. Olivia sat on the floor and opened the cabinet where shampoos and body locations were kept. She froze a little as she saw a blue and white box that clearly stated Pregnancy Test on the front.
"El come here" Olivia said making Ellie frown and walk over to her. "Look" Olivia said taking the pregnancy box out of the cupboard.
"I didn't know your parents were trying to have a baby?" Ellie said kneeling down next to Olivia.
"Well I don't think it's something they discuss with us" Olivia replied rolling her eyes a little.
"I thought after the miscarriage they decided they weren't going to have anymore" Ellie mumbled
"Well yeah because mum got like depressed" Olivia shrug but her eyes widened as she heard the door to the bedroom creek open and footsteps. Ellie looked at Olivia with widen eyes but Emily walked into the bathroom before they could begin to escape.
"What are you two doing?" Emily asked crossing her arms in front of her chest and looking down at the two thirteen year old girls who were looking rather guilty.
"We just urm were looking for something" Olivia said stumbling over her words a little. Emily looked down into Olivia hands to see the pregnancy test box in her hands. Olivia followed her gaze before she looked up at Emily again.
"Did you find what you were looking for?" Emily asked raising an eyebrow at them.
"We weren't looking for a pregnancy test" Olivia mumbled "we just found it"
"Why are you snooping around this bathroom?" Emily asked
"Because we were looking for something" Olivia replied
"What was that?" Emily quizzed further. She wasn't mad, it didn't matter but she didn't really understand why they would be snooping around her's and Calum's bathroom.
"Tampons" Olivia replied after a few seconds of silence. Emily's face screwed up instantly.
"Why you haven't started your period?" Emily stated more than asked.
"We wanted to look at them" Ellie said a little awkwardly deciding to help Olivia out a little because she too had be caught in the situation.
"Right" Emily said slowly and nodded a little. "Go and do something else"
"Why do you have a pregnant test?" Olivia asked.
"Why do people have pregnancy tests?" Emily replied
"Are you pregnant?" Olivia asked looking up at Emily.
"Does the test look open?" Emily questioned making Olivia shake her head and put the test back in the cabinet. "The Irwins are downstairs by the way"
Olivia rolled her eyes at the mention of the Irwin's because that meant Jayden and Kyle. The twins. Kyle was fine and nice but Jayden was the most annoying piece of shit Olivia could ever come across. They had grown up together but that didn't make them friends. They never really got on from a young age.
"We should go say hi" Ellie said looking over at Olivia. Olivia screwed her nose up a little.
"You should" Emily stated "Remember what they are going through"
"It's not my problems their mum left" Olivia shrugged
"Livvy!" Ellie said slapping her on the arm because Ellie had come from a broken home and she knew that not all families were happy and joyful.
"Olivia that is not how I brought you up" Emily said disappointment showing in her voice.