Date&piano (pt 2). 37

Olivia walked into the kitchen yawning before she paused seeing Jayden and Kyle standing in the kitchen making cookies with Jessica and Jacob.
"When did you two become babysitters?" Olivia asked pulling open the fridge. She got the orange juice out and shut it again.
"I prefer the term Nanny" Jayden said glancing over his shoulder at Olivia as she poured a glass of juice. Olivia smiled a little at him but crinkled her forehead as she did so.
"Why are you guys here?" Olivia asked sitting at the kitchen island.
"We just came with dad" Kyle shrugged making Olivia nod a little. She watched as Jessica wiped cake mixture on Jayden and chuckled a little before picking up her phone as it buzzed against the table.

Noel: You still on for tonight?

Olivia bit her lip and put the phone back down signing a little. Her and Noel had been talking, a little here and there. Olivia was sure he just wanted to get in her pants but Ellie was convinced he was into her. Olivia wasn't about to fall for someone as quickly as she did the last time, because that wasn't fun.

"Oh hey guys" Mason said walking into the kitchen with Natalia following behind him. Olivia raised her eyebrow at the brown haired girl making her give her a confused look.
"Hi Mason" Jayden said in an high pitched voice "Whose your girlfriend?"
"We're not dating" Mason stated making Olivia groan in annoyance. "Shut up Olivia"
"How's Noel?" Natalia asked making everyone, besides the twins, look between Natalia and Olivia.
"What?" Olivia asked before sipping on her juice.
"Noel's by step brother" Natalia stated "He said something about you guys going on a date"
Olivia rubbed her lips together and looked over at the girl, who she still didn't know the name of.
"Interesting" Olivia said before getting off the stool and walking out of the kitchen.

Jayden came into Olivia's room as she laid on her bed wearing a long shirt and underwear, nothing else.
"Who said you could come in?" Olivia asked glancing up at Jayden before going back to her laptop screen.
"Well your door is open" Jayden said "and you aren't doing anything"
"What do you want?" Olivia asked sitting up and closing her laptop screen.
"Noel?" Jayden asked
"What about him?" Olivia asked as Jayden sat on her bed. She looked at him curiously.
"Ya know you purposely sign up to get hurt right?" Jayden asked looking at Olivia. Olivia nodded a little and looked away from Jayden. "When's the date?"
"Tonight" Olivia replied "but I don't really wanna go"
"Then why are you going?" Jayden asked frowning a little because girls were so weird.
Olivia sat against the headboard and pulled her knee up to her chest.
"I'm not sure" Olivia answered honestly "How was your date with Mimi?"
"Yeah it was alright, wasn't really a date but whatever" Jayden shrugged
"Why wasn't it a date?" Olivia asked frowning a little
"We just drove around and then chilled in my car" Jayden answered looking over at Olivia as she raised her eyebrows at him.
"Chill in your car?" Olivia repeated "Gross"
"That isn't what I meant" Jayden rolled his eyes "Well kinda, it was kept PG"
"Still gross" Olivia shock her head at him. Jayden chuckled a little before he stood up. He glanced at Olivia before walking out of her room.

Emily walked into Olivia's room after seeing Jayden walk out.
"Why was Jayden in here?" Emily asked looking at Olivia.
"He was asking me something" Olivia replied making Emily nod slowly. "Mum I have this date I don't wanna go on"
"Well why not?" Emily asked sitting on Olivia's bed. Olivia sighed and shrugged. "It isn't to do with Nate is it?"
"I don't think so" Olivia said furrowing her eyebrows a little. "I just don't want to be stupid again"
"I think you'll be more careful this time. Heartbreak teaches you a lot more than you might think" Emily said giving Olivia a smile "but if you really don't wanna go tell him you have to go to Mason's piano performance"
"He has a piano performance?" Olivia asked looking at Emily.
"Yes, in fact you should come" Emily said making Olivia nod a little before picking up her phone.
Emily stood up and kissed her forehead before walking out of the room.