football & dates. 36

"Do you understand how much I hate sport?" Olivia groaned as her and Ellie walked with the rest of their gym class down to the sports field. Ellie chuckled a little as she pulled her blonde hair up into a ponytail. "Like this isn't fun"

"Liv you don't find a lot of things fun" Ellie stated making Olivia look at her

"I find eating very enjoyable" Olivia replied making Ellie grin at her a little, because Olivia was coming back. It had been three weeks since Olivia and Nate broke up, and since then Olivia had been quiet and mopey.

Olivia and Ellie stood in a line with the rest of the girls in their class.

"Ladies, soccer for the next six weeks" The female coach said making everyone groan.

"Good soccer players roll around on the floor a lot right?" Olivia whispered to Ellie making her give her a confuse look with a breathy laugh.

"Olivia, something you'd like to share?" The coach asked making Olivia shake her head but smile a little. "I have high hopes for you. Your brother is very talented at this sport, as is your uncle"

"They lack in other departments, like intelligence" Olivia replied with a shrug. The coach looked at her before telling them to get into pairs and practice passing the ball.

Olivia was about to kick the ball to Ellie when a someone stood in her way.

"You're in the way" Olivia stated looking up at Tiffany, the bitch of the year. She was typical, rich, popular, a slut, thought she owned the place - not that it's a nice place to own but not the point.

"How's Nate?" Tiffany asked making Olivia smirk a little at her.

"I don't know Tiffany, how is Nate? You were the last person I heard was in his bed" Olivia said crossing her arms across her bed.

"Well he can only go up from you, right?" Tiffany asked dumbly tilting her head to the side.

"I think that's up for debate" Olivia said she her eyes flickered up and down Tiffany. "Can you please move?"

"Wanna practice your ball skills so he doesn't dump you next time?" Tiffany asked making Olivia chuckle a little.

"What exactly are you trying to get out of?" Olivia asked "You're fucking my ex boyfriend do you want a cookie with my leftovers or what?"

"You know, soccer my sport. Your team wins, I'll consider being your friend"

Olivia chuckled and crossed her arms as she looked up at Tiffany. "Didn't you hear? Talent runs in my family. But fine although I don't want your friendship"

Tiffany nodded at her before she moved out of her way and Olivia kicked the ball over to Ellie.

Olivia and Tiffany stood facing one another on the pitch as they prepared to play a friendly game. Tiffany noticed that the boys sports class was standing to watch the girls, probably fail at a football match. Olivia had never played soccer, only in the garden with Mason when she was younger. She didn't know how to play, she was just hoping that it actually ran in her genes and she could just play. The whistle blew and Olivia looked around for the ball. She notice Tiffany had run off to go and get the ball no doubt. Olivia sighed a little before she saw Tiffany running with the ball, she should at least try right? So Olivia ran next to her and somehow, not even she knew how, she got the ball from her and ran in the other direction towards the goal. She saw that a small, nerdy girl was in goal and Olivia felt a little bad for her as she kicked the ball into the net.

"Oi whose that girl?" Noel said hitting Kyle on the side.

"Olivia" Kyle answered making Jayden chuckle as he turned around to watch the game.