Mistake. 38

Emily rubbed her eyed as she walked into the kitchen where Calum was standing in a t shirt and a pair of grey baggy sweatpants. She smiled a little and walked over to him as he stood drinking coffee. She wrapped her arms around his waist from the right side and looked up at him. Calum looked down at her and smiled at her as he wrapped on arm around her.
"Good morning" Calum said after a few moments of silence.
"Morning" Emily replied moving over to the coffee machine as she let out a yawn. She poured coffee into a white mug before turning back towards Calum. Calum raised his eyebrow at her.
"What?" Calum asked making Emily shrug at him.
"It's so quiet" Emily stated making Calum nod at her. "It's like a throwback to no kids"
Calum chuckled a little and pulled her over to him. He pressed his lips to hers, cupping her face. Emily kissed back, smiling a little into the kiss as it became more heated. A cough came from the doorway making Emily pull away and look over to see Olivia standing there.
"Morning Liv" Emily greeted as Olivia walked into the kitchen.
"Morning" Olivia replied as she opened the fridge to get the juice out. Mason walked into the kitchen with his hair a mess and he yawned loudly.
"Morning guys" Mason mumbled a little walking over to the coffee machine.
"Morning Mase" Calum said before sipping on his coffee. "I'm gonna go get the twins up"
Emily nodded a little at him before he left the room. Theo came into the room looking refreshed and awake, he was the only morning person in the house.
"Morning" Emily said as Theo passed her
"Good morning" he replied looking over at her. He walked over to the fruit bowl and picked up an apple before taking a bite out of it. "Are you taking me to dance?"
"I think so" Emily nodded making Theo smile before he continued to eat his Apple.

**
Emily watched Theo in dance class, because she loved too. Theo was an incredible dancer. You could tell it was a stress relief and a way of communicating for him. Like Mason got lost in playing music, Theo got lost in dance. Theo had always been told he was talented at dance from a young age making Emily proud that he continued to follow through with dance. Many boys his age wouldn't dream of wear a dancers outfit and ballet shoes. Theo dance three times a week at a very good dance school, Calum made sure it was the best one possible because he wanted the best for his children.
When Theo came out of the dance studio Emily watched as a girl came over to him and struck up a conversation. She noticed Theo blush a little whilst talking to the girl making her chuckle a little as she stood up and waited for him by the exit.
Emily looked up at the sound of Theo's voice, he was still talking to the girl but he finished up the conversation before he got to Emily.
"Ready?" Emily asked making Theo nod at her. She walked out of the exit and too her car where Theo followed behind her.

In the car Emily glanced over at Theo in the passenger seat.
"So who was that girl?" Emily asked making Theo look over at her. Theo frowned a little and looked at the road ahead.
"Alison, she's new. She's gonna start our school so I think she just wanted a friend" Theo said shrugging a little.
"Fair enough" Emily said looking over at Theo. Theo looked at his mum and nodded a little. "You know I'm very proud of you right?" Emily said catching Theo by surprise because it wasn't often that was said to him.
"Yeah" Theo answered slowly making Emily smile a little at him. Theo smile a bit too because he just wanted to make his parents proud, or at least one of them. He always figured Calum was more proud of Mason because he was like Calum with football and music. Calum didn't know anything about Dance or paid that much interest in dance. Of course, he'd always supported Theo and his dance passion - they just couldn't bond over it like Mason and Calum did over music or football.

**
Mason sat with Natalia and Jessica in the play room. They were watching lion king. Which was Mason's favourite Disney film. It was a classic. Jessica wiggled around a little next to Mason making him look down at her. He pulled her onto his lap and she settled a little in his arms. Natalia looked over at the sight and smiled because it was cute.
When the lion king had finished Jessica was taken by Calum to go for a nap leaving Mason and Natalia in the playroom alone. Mason was looking for another movie to put on.
"Why are you staring at me?" Mason asked looking over at Natalia. He could feel her gaze on him. Natalia looked away and tried really hard not to blush. Even though they were just friends and she was more than sure Mason wasn't interested it was impossible not to have a tiny crush on Mason Hood. Most girls did, but not because he had a famous dad. Mason was a people person, he would talk to everyone and anyone. He was nice to anyone that was nice to him. He didn't like arguing with people - unless it was Olivia, and he didn't hold grudges. He was also gradually becoming better looking as puberty started to work on him and he was just charming. He was on the football team with the 'popular' people but went to the music room at lunch with Noah and Natalia. He could go out all the time with the team but he made time for all his friends.
"I think staring is a little extreme" Natalia said rolling her eyes at him "but I don't know"
"I'm a great view right?" Mason said smiling at her as she screwed up her nose a little. "Okay that was just rude"
"Just pick another movie" Natalia said pointing at the TV screen. Mason chuckled a little before looking back at the TV.