Accident. 45

"So Theo what's your type?" Olivia asked as she sat with Mason and Theo in the living room watching suits.
"What?" Theo asked looking at Olivia.
"What's your type?" Olivia repeated "Like guys"
"Ones with a penis" Mason suggested making Olivia look at him.
"Well you wouldn't be included in that" Olivia stated
"Well I'm glad I'm his brother" Mason replied screwing up his face a little in disgust. "Anyway how would you know if I have a penis?"
"If you had a penis or balls you would've asked out Natalia by now" Olivia shrugged "That's how I know"
"She has a point" Theo said looking at Mason who rolled his eyes.
"Why would I ask her out? Neither of you two ask out your best friends" Mason said "Just because mine is a girl doesn't mean I'm gonna ask her out"
"My best friend is a girl" Theo added
"Yes but you aren't going to ask out a girl" Mason stated
"Oh and you are?" Theo asked
"I already have" Mason insisted
"Okay your three week relationships don't count" Olivia said as she watched the TV.
"Well at least they weren't a drug dealer" Mason replied making Olivia look at him with her bottom lip stuck out.
"I'll give you that" Olivia nodded.
"Thanks man" Mason said before sitting back in his seat.

**
"Calum" Emily groaned running her hand through her hair.
"Why didn't you tell me that you quit your job?" Calum asked as he stared at her from across the bedroom.
"I was going too" Emily insisted making Calum nod at her sarcastically. "Why do you care so much?"
"Because I'm your husband" Calum scoffed
"You'd tell me not to do it" Emily sighed making Calum laugh at her a little.
"Yeah I would" Calum said nodding his head "You need something other than being a mum"
"Calum I don't want to work in an office" Emily groaned in annoyance. "I've never wanted an office job you of all people know that"
"Then why did you take it then?" Calum asked making Emily scoff and shake her head.
"God you sound like Rob" Emily whispered before she began to walk out of the room. Calum grabbed onto her arm to stop her.
"Don't you ever compare me to Rob" Calum hissed "Okay?"
"Stop acting like him then. You're my husband not my boss" Emily hissed back taking her arm out of his grasp. "Support me not side against me"
Emily walked out of the room and downstairs to the playroom to check on Jessica and Jacob.
Calum walked into the bathroom to run a shower because he hated fighting with Emily, always had always will but that didn't mean they would never not argue that was impossible and unhealthy. He knew by tonight it would be fine and calm.

**
Emily sat in the car waiting for Olivia. She had been to the mall with her friends but she couldn't get a lift home, and didn't take her car. Olivia opened the door and got into the passenger seat. Emily started the car and drove out from the side of the road to lane.
Emily glanced over at Olivia and her eyes widened at her.
"Olivia what is that?" Emily asked before glancing back at the road. Olivia remained quiet knowing what she was referring. "Olivia!" Emily snapped glaring at her as she drove along the road.
"I wanted it done" Olivia said "and I can get it done"
"You got your nose pierced without asking me or your dad?" Emily asked in shock as she glanced back at the road.
"It's legal to do it" Olivia insisted
"That isn't the point Olivia" Emily groaned slowing down a little as they turned off the main road. "You should have asked"
"But you would've said no" Olivia said resting her head against the window.
"You should discuss it" Emily said looking over at her
"What difference does it make? You don't let me do anything" Olivia mumbled making Emily look over at her.
"Olivia Rose that is far from true you know fall well tha-"
"Mum!" Olivia said as she noticed a car coming for them. Emily glanced back to the road her eyes widened as she tried to avoid the car but it was too late.

The impact was hard and fast. A loud bang before silence besides the hissing of cars.
Olivia let a shaky breath as she opened her eyes and saw what had happened. The car was in a half in a ditch, on its roof. The drivers side was in a ditch, Olivia was on the road.
"Mum?" Olivia asked looking over to drivers seat. Olivia's breath caught as she saw Emily with her eyes closed and blood dripping down her face.
The windscreen shattered all over her and she took most of the impact.
Olivia's breathing increased and she looked to see coming to the scene.
"Oh my god" Olivia whispered and hit her head against the head rest. "Mum!" Olivia shouted again but nothing.