Chapter 5

-Carly's POV-

    I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock going off. I sleepily hit the off button and got out of bed. I went to my bathroom and started getting ready for another day. Shower, makeup, clothes, go eat breakfast, go brush my teeth, leave the house. My mom and dad are already at work, as usual. I barely ever see them. They work like crazy and I kinda miss them. Brushing it off, I get in my car and drive to school.

   Getting out of my car, I look around to see a little memorial for Nina. I decide to walk over and look at it.
There were flowers, notes, and teddy bears hanging all over the fence. I thought Nina was rude to everyone, why would they all write her notes?

  "Hey Carly." Audrey says, making me jump a little.

  "Oh, hey Audrey." I said smiling.

"You see what Noah did to jakes car?" Audrey said with a evil smirk on her face.

"No, did he do something that's going to get him killed?" I asked jokingly.

   "Most likely, but it was brilliant." Audrey said chuckling.

  " I miss you Nina bobina, rest in Prada, love Miranda." Noah said, finally walking up behind us.  "Isn't that the girl she fat shamed into some questionable Guatemalan life suction?"

   "Sounds like our Nina." Audrey told him.

   "How would you describe Nina's relationship with to other students?" Some interviewer said, catching our attention. " Yea, Yea, thank you very much have a good day." The lady added as the woman she was interviewing walked away.

   The lady began walking over to us. "Hey guys, I'm Piper Shaw. I'm doing a story for-" she began

   "Autopsy of a crime. Yea, your show is completely addictive." Noah finished for her. I gave Audrey a surprised look, because I obviously had no idea who this chick was.

  "Thank you, fellow crime geek." Piper said. Got that right.

     "Totally. Uh, I'm Noah foster and this is Audrey, she's shy. And this is Carly, she's not shy."  Noah added.

"Nice to meet you." I said smiling. "I've never heard of your show, but it's probably great." I told her, making Audrey chuckle.

   "You look really familiar." Piper said to Audrey.

"You probably saw my video." Is all Audrey said.

  Piper kept talking but I really wasn't interested in what she was saying. She's sketchy. I started reading  some of the notes that the students wrote. "Rest in peace Nina." "You will be missed" "miss you BFF." 

  The funny part was, none of her actual friends wrote a note on that wall.

I snapped out of my trance when I heard Audrey say " she got what she deserved."

"That was pretty clear, can I quote you on that?" Piper asked her.

"No, no. " Noah and I said at the same time. "She's just saying words."

"What about you?" Piper asked Noah.

"You know-" Noah started.

"Someone, is toast." Jake yelled, running around the corner.

  "Crap." I mumbled under my breath.