Chapter 17

Carly's POV

   "Jake? What the heck are you doing here?" I whisper, opening my window.

"I told you we were gonna talk about Noah." He smiled, climbing in.

   "Now? It's like, 8 on a Saturday! I should still be asleep." I remind him.

"Well your not, and we are talking now." He lays back on my bed.

   I give him a look before sitting on the end of the bed silent.

"Spill! Tell me all about your nerd crush." He jokes.

  "Well he asked me to be his girlfriend at work, then Emma came running through the doors before I could answer him. Then we left to find Will." I answer honestly.

"Aww, Noah finally had the courage to do something other than fantasize about horror movies." Jake sits up.

  I punch him in the arm lightly, causing him to grab it and fake cry.

"Oh man up!" I joke.

  "So he's your boyfriend now?" Jake asks

"Yea. He is." I blush.

   "Darn. Just when I thought I had a chance with you." He frowns.

I roll my eyes as I ask him, "How are you feeling? You know, after getting stabbed and all."

  "I feel great. The Jake can't be harmed." He brags.

"No seriously. I'm was worried that you were gonna die or something." I tell him.

  "No one can kill Jake Fitzgerald."

I give him a smile as he stands up and gives me a hug.

"Gotta shake and Jake. Talk later?" He begins to climb out the window.

  "Yea. Be careful." I watch him leave.

"You too!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Carly! Carly you have to get here now!" Emma screams through the phone.

"Emma what's wrong. Where are you?" I yell back.

  "Will's house. He's- just get here fast." She begins to cry.

I run out of my room and get to my car and quickly as possible. I go way over the speed limit, not even caring about getting pulled over.

   As I arrive at wills, I park my car next to Emmas.

"Emma!" I scream.

  I look over to the barn to see a vey bloody Emma.

"Oh my god. What happened?" I ask, walking quickly over to her.

  "He's dead." She whispers.

My eyes widen, looking past Emma.

"Back there?" I ask.

  She nods her head slowly.

"Okay. Call the police, I'll be right back" I answer, running to the back of the barn.

   I gasp loudly as I see the body of Will. He is sat in a chair, body sawed in half. I look down to see a trip wire connected to the machine that killed him.

Turning around, I feel the tears develop in my eyes. I can hear the police sirens getting closer as I approach Emma. She quickly pulls me into a hug. I begin crying immediately.

  First it was Nina. Then Rachel. My dad, and Riley. And now Will.

Will this ever stop?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was not asked into questioning, as Emma called me after it happened. Emma however was questioned all day.

I'm with Jake at the hospital. He had to go back because he lied about being ok. I knew he was lying though, he was stabbed in the heart!

"I've never seen him with his mouth shut." I hear Noah walk up from behind me and Brooke.

"Oh hey Noah." I send him a smile.

"Is he gonna be ok?" He asks.

"Yea. He's just sleeping off his pain meds. Dr say it was some kind of miracle that it missed his major organs." Brooke informs Noah.

I make my way over to Noah and give him a hug.

"He should be waking up soon. I'm going to get some answers." Brooke says as she leaves the room.

Noah let's me go and begins walking towards Jake.

"So. Unconscious Jake. Oh the things I wanna say to you." Noah chuckles.

    Noah looks at me with a grin as he says, " It was me who tagged your 400 horse power check me out monster truck."

He looks back at Jake, "it was awesome!" He whispers.

Jake begins lifting his hand in the air.

  "Are you trying to give him the finger?" I laugh.

"You nerd. What happened? Did we make it?" Jake asks us.

  Noah looks at me hesitantly as I answer, "uh yea. Yea we all got out."

"Let me guess. Emma all Florence nightingale on Will. And then fell in love with him again. Now they're out making sweet, sweet love." Jake laughs quietly.

  "Uh not exactly." Noah tells Jake as I look at him quickly.

Brooke walks back into the room at that exact moment, saying hello to Jake.

"How's will?" Jake asks

We all glance at each other as Brooke whispers into Jakes ear.

Jake and Brooke begin crying as Noah wraps his arm around me. I put my face on his chest, and feel a tear drop from my eye.

  "Hey lets go." Noah takes my hand and guides me out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decided just to end it there, as the next scene would be rather long.

Well, Will is gone :(

Hope you all enjoyed.