Season 2- Chapter 1

Carly's POV

Piper Shaw, Lakewood Slasher Jr., Emmas half sister, and the daughter of Brandon James. It's been several months since Piper was killed. I still live in lake wood, along with the Lakewood 7. That's what they are calling Emma, Kieren,Audrey, Noah, Jake, Brooke, and me.

Emma went away over the summer to deal with the traumatic events. I haven't seen or spoke to her since the day she left.

Kieren is still sketchy. Very attractive, but sketchy. Him and Emma are still together though.

Brooke is still her perky self. Reading magazines, painting her nails, and surprisingly, dating Jake. Yea I know. That was a turn of events.

The Jake. Cocky and stupid. I've grown a lot closer to Jake over the summer, being near him a lot. He even called me 'one of his best friends'. I guess that's a compliment from someone like him.

Audrey. Still bi, still my best friend, still awesome.

And that leaves only leaves one person. Noah. Nothing between us has changed either, except I couldn't love him anymore. He is still tall, awkward, and nerdy. Everything I love about him.

That was pretty much my summer. Hanging out with my friends (minus Emma). Emma comes home tonight, and we are going to throw her a surprise party!
~~~~~~

"A prank?" I shout.

"Yea. A prank" Audrey explains, standing next to me.

Basically, the stupid teenagers were at the movie theater and decided to prank Audrey. They pretended to be a killer.

"Why would they do that to someone who has been through something like we have!" I get angry.

"Hey calm down" Noah puts his arm around me.

"Is he ok?" Audrey asks the new sheriff as he walks towards us.

"Him? He has a small puncture wound. The strap holding his camera deflected the blade just enough. He's fine. You seem fine too, so, I think we are done. " sheriff tells us.

"She just gets a free pass to kill since she killed Piper? Look I know you're new here sherif and your from a big city or whatever but-"

"Actually I'm from lakewood originally" the sheriff cuts off the ignorant girl who pranked Audrey.

"Then you should know someone gets stabbed someone gets arrested" She shakes her head.

"Uh that's not true." Noah speaks up.

"Plus, you two attacked me!" Audrey yells.

"It was a joke!" The girl shouts back.

"Less of a crime more of a tosh.0 clip." Noah narrows his eyes at her.

"Then we can rule this as a desperate act of self defense. That wins. And you were live streaming so she's got evidence to win a civil suit my advice, walk away!" Sheriff tells the girl.

The girl looks at me and I make my eyes big, and shoo her off. She begins walking away, but not before rolling her eyes.

"Idiot." I mutter
~~~~~~~~

I watch Brooke decorate the cake with the saying "welcome home Emma"

"Audrey just broke the internet, again!" Jake laughs.

"Yes and we don't mention this to Emma." I remind him.

"Right. It's her first day back. We don't want to upset her" Brooke agrees.

"She probably already saw it. My phone has been blowing up for like, an hour" Jake reasons.

"Hey! I got our internet hero!" Noah opens the door with a 6 pack of beer.

"Wooo, that was awesome. Jump high." Jake holds his hand up for a high five.

"Get this out of your system now jake there is no joking when Emma gets here." Audrey ignores his hand.

"Not a word jake not a word!" Brooke yells from the kitchen.

  I see that jakes hand is still in the air, so I give him a high five.

"Not a word jake, not a word." I mock to him, causing him to laugh.

"She just texted. She'll be here in a minute" Kieren emerges from the kitchen.

Noah and Audrey make their way to the kitchen, placing the beer in the fridge.

  "I thought they broke off" Jake whispered to Brooke.

"They did. Sorta, it's complicated. But uh, you and I are going to find another crash pad for, Brooke and jakes special time" Brooke clings onto Jake.

I fake gag, saying "Get a room"

"Well my parents fly out to Mexico tomorrow" Jake smirks.

  "Okay this is when I leave the room" I begin walking away.

Before I get to far, there is a knock at the door. Everyone comes into the room, Noah carrying the cake. He comes and stands next to me.

Kieren answers the door, causing jake to yell "what's taking so long"

"Shhhh. Jake! It's supposed to be a surprise!" I slap his chest.

  He looks at me in shock, making Brooke tell him to shut up.

"Hey!" We all say, watching Emma walk towards us.

  Noah holds out the lit cake to where Emma can blow out the candles.

"Welcome home girl interrupted!" Jake laughs.

"Tact" Brooke and I say together.

  "What. It's a compliment. Cause Angelina's hot." Jake responds, making me roll my eyes.

"Guys it's ok. I had some issues, I dealt with them. And now I'm back so things can go back to normal. And it would really suck if you guys started acting weird around me. Ok?" Emma asks.

  "It's great to have you home" Audrey smiles.

"I love you." Brooke whispers, and all of us cheer.

  We walk over to Emma and have a group hug. Noah wraps his arms around me first, then grabs the rest of the group.

"It's great to be back together again" I smile.

They all give me a nod, excited to eat the cake.
|~~~~~~~~~

  I'm baaaaaack!

I'm so happy to be writing again. I know this was a shorter chapter but I'm getting back into the groove of writing this story.

  Really it was just an intro to season 2, so I hope you enjoy!!!!