Chapter 17

Carly's POV

"Kieran, why-- why are you doing this?" I watch his hang Haley's body, showing it off like a masterpiece.

"Revenge. For killing piper." he grunts as he ties the last rope.

I tense my jaw, not wanting to know anymore.

"Remember, if you tell, You won't have a boyfriend anymore" He reminds me, wiping some blood from my cheek.

I flinch away, making him chuckle.

"You've changed. What about Emma?" I choke out

"Emma was just a toy, keep your friends close, enemies closer. Right?" He says, grabbing my wrist and leading me out of the room.

He throws me into his car and begins driving.

"Where are we going" I ask, trying to sound brave.

"You'll find out when we get there! Enough questions!" He yells , swerving the car into the middle of the road.

I do as told, shutting up for the remainder of the car ride. It doesn't take long to pull up to the James farm, Kieran pulling me out of the car.

I grunt when he throws me to the ground, tying my hands behind my back. He pulls me back up and walks into the bedroom. The bed pulls down, revealing a hidden room.

"Welcome home!" He smirks, throwing me into the room 

I hit the ground hard, landing on my face. I can feel the warm blood trickle down my forehead. Kieran grabs a chair, putting me into it and tying my feet to the legs. He pulls my arms behind the back and stands back to look at his work.

"Noah's gonna come looking for me. He'll know something is wrong" I remind him. This causes him to hold up my phone, once again smirking.

"Now, you're going to sit here like a good little girl until I need you again. I'm gonna go on with my regular life, pretending to be worried about you" He says, typing away on my phone.

"Why did you kill Jake" I ask, staring up at him.

"What you should be worried about is what I'm going to do with Noah" He says, beginning to leave the room.

"No! You said you wouldn't hurt him if I worked for you. You promised!" I begin to show my weakness.

This really tickles him, sending him into a fit of psychotic laughter, "Oh darling, don't you know to never trust a killer?"

With that, he leaves the room, pulling the bed back up to the wall. I am left screaming in the darkness, pulling at the ropes around my wrists.
~~

The only thing on my mind when the sun rises is Noah. Kieran could hurt him, and I can't do anything about it in this room. I feel useless, weak, pathetic. Then that leads me to think about Kieran.

How could he do this to us, his friends? Then again, we all were just his cover up. He killed Jake, and now he's gonna kill Noah.

I try to pull at the ropes again, to no avail. I flinch when the bed is pulled down, revealing a smiley Kieran.

"Hello gorgeous. How ya doin?" He asks.

I tense my jaw, giving him a cold stare. He chuckles in response, asking if the cat got my tongue.

"Come on, I've got big plans for you today" He begins untying me.

"Noah's been texting you. I texted him back a few times telling him not to worry. He's even going to meet you at the lake in a few minutes" Kieran smiles, guiding me to his car.