Chapter 19

Carly's POV

I look up from my magazine and see Brooke standing in the doorway of my now regular hospital room, tears falling down her face.

"Brooke? What's wrong?" I ask, opening my arms for her to run and hug me. I flinch, but she still squeezes despite my pain.

"He killed my dad. My dad is dead" She whimpers, crawling onto the bed beside me.

My blood runs cold, and I hug her tight. I let her sob into my chest and cry along with her.

"It's gonna be okay, we're in this together" I tell her when she sits up and wipes her eyes.

"Thank you Carly, you're my best friend you know?" She tells me and gets off the bed.

"And you're mine" I tell her, giving her small hand a squeeze.

Brooke's phone begins ringing, and my ears perk up at the mention of Noah's name. She is on the phone for a few more minutes before hanging up and turning to me.

"It was Emma and Audrey. They're wanted for murdering my dad, even though I know they didn't. We have to get Noah and meet them at the theater now." Brooke explains, unhooking my monitors.

"You don't have to tell me twice" I pull Iv's out of my arm, flinching when my toe hits the cold ground. Brooke is quick to hand me a set of clean clothes, which I shakily put on. I haven't been out of bed since the accident.

Brooke wraps her arm around my back and tries to not make it noticeable that she is helping me down the hallway. It is hard though, most of my weight is on her.

The minute we reach Noah's room, I step in and smile at the brown headed boy laying in the bed.

"Carly?" He gasps in surprise, opening his arms. I am quick to push out of Brooke's arms, wobbly making my way over to him.

I approach him, and throw myself onto his body. He's wraps his arm around me, squeezing me tight. He kisses the top of my head, making me sit up and push my lips onto his. He kisses me back with a smile on his face.

"I hate to break up this sentimental moment, but we really got to go" Brooke clears her throat.

Noah nods after a brief description of what is happening, Pulling IV's out and putting on his clothes. This time we help each other down the hall, finally making it to Brooke's car.

"Okay, ready?" Brooke fastens her seatbelt and glances to me in the back, then to Noah beside her. We both nod as she takes off down the road.
~~

When we arrive at the theater, Kieran is the one to open the door for us. He is shocked to see me,but lets us in any ways. I grab Noah's hand and tremble in fear as I walks past Kieran.

We walk into the lobby, seeing a pacing Emma and a worried Audrey.

"Noah, Carly" Audrey runs to us, wrapping her arms around both of us. We do the same, holding the hug for a short while. Brooke then takes the two girls to the bathroom to get cleaned up, leaving me with Noah and Kieran.

I once again move underneath Noah's arm and watch Kieran place a hand on his shoulder.

"You guys good?" Kieran asks 'sympathetically'

"Yeah. As good as can be expected" Noah smiles and adjusts his arm on my shoulder.

Kieran nods, giving me a smirk when Noah looks away to inform he still has control over me.

"Guys, we gotta do something" Emma runs into the room, opening the display case that holds all the weapons.

"You know half of these are fake right?" Noah tells her.