Chapter 20

Carly's POV

  "Oh. Piper. Hey! Uh we were" Noah begins.

"Just leaving." Audrey grabs her backpack and pulls me off the couch.

  "Yea! And you know, just for the record, totally not," Noah stutters.

"Okay. Noah stop!" I grab his wrist.

  "A virgin" he mumbles as I pull him along beside Audrey and me.

We then leave the coffee shop, leaving Emma and Piper alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Any luck?" Noah walks into the room where me and Audrey are sitting on the couch.

"Maybe." Audrey responds.

  "Listening!" He hums.

"Okay. Rachel practically lived with her Camera. I mean, she documented everything" Audrey says as I put my phone down.

  "Coming from you that's pretty scary" Noah stands over me.

"When I was trying to make her memorial video, I went to access her video files, but they had all been wiped from her computer." Audrey ignores Noah's comment.

  "Hm. Kinda how like Ninas spy cam network just up and disappeared." I remind them.

Noah has a look of realization and says, "you think Rachel might have caught Branson doing something on tape?"

  "Well it might explain why he would make it look like a suicide. It wasn't part of the plan." Audrey argues.

"Then how was my dad part of the plan?" I ask.

  "It was cleaning up loose ends. But, if all the footage was deleted," Noah shakes his head.

"Rachel backed everything up to the cloud." Audrey holds up her laptop. "And I have her password.

  "Time for a raw footage film festival!" I cheer

"Yay!" Noah moans sarcastically
~~~~~~~~~~~

  I'm sat in the middle of Audrey and Noah, with Audrey's legs sprawled ink of me and Noah's arm around my shoulders.

"I never thought the actually confused Catholic girl could be so dry" Noah laughs at the film from the bar we were watching.

  "You want this sexually confused atheist foot up your butt?" Audrey kicks Noah from behind me.

"Hey! He made us popcorn!" I laugh

  "Uh huh." Audrey sits up.

"Where is this?" I ask.

  "It's a bar on 8th street. Rachel loves sneaking in there with her hidden camera. It's so much free drama."
Audrey laughs.

"Rachel loved all of it"

I look at Audrey and pat her leg, knowing the pain that she's feeling.

  "We know how much you miss her." Noah smiles

"Yea well. Rachel may be gone but I'm going to make sure she is never forgotten." Audrey look up at the tv.

  Noah looks at me and then to his watch.

"Oh crap I gotta go." He takes his arm out from around me and begins picking up the books in front of him