Chapter 3 - Surprise, surprise

Looking over at Celina I scrunched my nose, blinded by the sun that fell through the big window behind the couch I was laying on. She'd fallen fast asleep, her head resting on Nessa's lap, my friend breathing heavily as well. With a smile, I pulled a blanket off the arm rest and wrapped it around Cel, making sure she wouldn't get cold.

I looked up as Michael walked in and smiled. "Hey baby. I can't believe Luke lets us stay at his flat." "Well." He leaned down to me. "You're his sister." I squealed as he pressed a hungry kiss to the sensitive skin on my neck. "Mi-Michael." I pushed him off a little, one hand on his chest. His breath was heavy as he whispered into my ear. "Bedroom. Now."

He pushed me down onto the bed, his chest rising and falling heavily, his dark eyes scanning my body up and down, resting on my lips. "Fuck, I've missed you so badly." His hand rested on my thigh as he leaned down, propping himself up above me. Michaels hot breath hit my face, his right hand roaming my body, despite all the aching ever so gentle. "Every night, I was aching for you. Your touch, your body." He mumbled, his voice husky. "I needed you. I still do. So much." Softly pressing his lips to mine, we rested for some seconds, then I felt Michael's hands getting quicker and harsher, his kisses sloppier, and I knew what I was in for.
"Take your clothes off." It was a demand, and I happily obliged. In just my underwear I sat in front of him, his intense gaze wandering over my body. I felt exposed, Michael being able to see every scar, mole and hair that covered my body, but I was calm and collected, leaning back and closing my eyes to await his touch.
"Mike, have you seen-" "Cal!?" Michael jumped up and threw his hoodie at me so I could hide, my face turning a bright red that Calum spotted as well. He immediately closed his eyes, forcing them shut. "Sorry sorry sorry I'm so sorry, I didn't know Ems is here - wait." He took his hands down again. "Ems is here?" I awkwardly waved a hello, deciding that I would give him a hug once I was wearing more than just my lacy underwear.

_____________________

I know this is rather short and I'm sorry but I didn't have a lot of time today, but I still wanted to update. More tomorrow.

Love,
Ems xx