5

I couldn't find my friend last night, so I had to call and uber and go home. Yeah, it was mean for me to leave her there, but it was also a bitch move for her to leave me alone when she know so hate parties. I hate when people drag you some where and then don't even talk to you. Why you beg me to come then not even look at me?

I slip out of my dress and put on some legging a a sweatshirt. I'm too tired to take a shower, it'll have to wait till morning. Well, it is morning. Later, I will later.

I pick up fluffy and lay her in my bed. "Good night fatty," I say while petting her. She purrs and falls asleep fast. I'm still left sitting up starring at the ceiling.

I can't get shawn out of my head. Some omegle boy is really tugging at my heart strings. I bet he really is hurt that Amara cheated on him. I know I would be hurt if my boyfriend were to do that.

If I had a boyfriend.

<>

I wake up to my cat walking across my back, "fuck off," I say in a morning voice. She gets off and I sit up. My hair is sticking to my face and is really frizzy.

I woke up like this.

I pull myself out of bed and go straight down stairs for some coffee.
I about fall asleep while making it.
Once the coffee goes past my lips, I'm wide awake. It's weird, I could go without sleep for a week, then I drink some coffee, I'm wired.

I do my regular morning routine. Drink coffee, take a shower, take a long process to tame my hair, get dressed, and then figure out what I'm gonna do with my day.

I just wish Shawn was here, but I have to wait another two weeks

What If he ends up not liking me.

Stop over thinking it.

Shawn hasn't talked to me since last night, I wonder how he feels. I mean, I didn't expect to hear from him. And I can't call him, if he wanted to talk he would call me.

I get my speaker and hook it up to my phone, then turn on the pop radio station.

"Up next, Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes."

I freeze and turn around and run to my phone. A boys voice fills my ears, and it does kinda sound like Shawn's voice.
I turn on my phone and see Shawn's name on the cover of a album. There isn't a picture of him, but his names still there.

No fucking way.

I have to be a creep and Google him!
I run upstairs and open my computer, I pull up Google and type Shawn Mendes. I go straight to images and I go wide eyed.

He's fucking famous? No way, I feel like a damn idiot. He's an amazing singer, and well known as I can tell. I keep up with so much shit, so much fucking shit, but I can't keep up with a 17 year old taking over the world with his voice.

I'm so tempted to call him right now. Yeah, I'm gonna call him.
I look him up in my contacts and press call,

"Hey," he says, but not in his usual excited voice. "Hey, are you ok?" I ask concerned. He sighs and mumbles I guess. I don't say anything, cause I'm not sure what to say.

"Don't think I miss her or some shit, cause I don't."
"Then why so sad?" I asks and he huffs. "Cause I was cheated on. I don't know why it hurt me so much, I've been wanting to end this for awhile."

After talking to Shawn I realize the reason I called him. "No, when we meet I'm-" "Shawn," I blurt, stopping him mid sentence. "Yeah," he asks in a kinda confused and concerned voice. "You're a really good singer," he doesn't say anything.

Shawn's p.o.v.

"When we meet, I think we should hug, is that weird."
"Nah, not at all-" I continue, "No, when we meet I'm-" "Shawn," she says my name so suddenly and loud it kinda scares me.
"Yeah?" I ask. She takes a deep breath then says, "you're a really good singer."

I freeze, she must of heard my name on the radio or some shit. "Um, thanks," I mumble. I'm unsure what to say. "How long until you were gonna try and keep it hidden?" She asks. "Wait what? Hidden? My fame isn't hidden. I can't go many places with out being stopped over and over." 

"You're right that was a really stupid comment, I'm sorry," she says. I take a deep breath a say, "it's fine, it's fine."

"I'm gonna go," she says and hangs up.

The hell?

•••

Yes, the chapter sucked ass I know.
And I haven't updated in like 4 days sorry bitches.
I've been watching Orange Is The New Black, cause I'm addicted.

Ignore my errors.