2

Stranger; hey
Stranger: I'm Shawn, and you are?

I take a deep breath and type my name.

Me: I'm Josie

He smiles at me and I blush.

Stranger: how old are you Josie?

Me: 17

Stranger: same, where are you from?

Me: I'm from L.A. And that's where I am right now. You?

Stranger: well I'm from Canada, but my family travels a lot. Right now we're in Miami, and we're leaving for L.A. In a month.

I smile at the words he typed. He's going to be in L.A. In a month. Maybe I can meet him.. Wait, he doesn't want to meet me, wouldn't that be weird?

Stranger: maybe we can meet up. If that's fine with you.

I laugh a little since I just thought he had no interest.

Me: I would love that.

Stranger: can I ask you something?

Me: please don't show me your dick, I've already seen way too many.

His face curves into a smile and he starts laughing. His speaker isn't on so I can't hear him. But I really want to, I bet his laugh is like an angel.

Stranger: I bet. But I forgot my question cause you made me laugh.

Me: oh I'm sorry :(

Stranger: eh, it obviously wasn't important since I forgot.

My mind goes blank since I have no idea what to say. A conversation has never gone this far with me before.

Stranger is typing

Before Shawn can finish two boys come into frame. One with brown eyes and my eyebrow goals. He smiles at me, then starts typing.

Stranger: Shawn be pullin

I laugh a bit, I really don't know what to do right now. The other one also has brown eyes, but his hair is a bit lighter than Shawn's.

Me: who are they?

The one who hasn't really done anything decides to answer my question.

Stranger: I'm pimp daddy

Shawn knits his eyebrows together then pushes him away. I laugh a little; but I really with they would go away.

Stranger: the one I just pushed is Cameron, and on the left is Jack.

Me: oh...

Stranger: I'm going to be 18 soon, and then I'll be done traveling with my family. Ik it sounds fun, but it's exhausting.

Me: when is your birthday?

Stranger: August 8th

Me: my birthday isn't until November

Stranger: not too long away.

Jack reaches at the screen and starts pushing it. Then all the sudden I can hear them, "Jack, stop." Shawn says. His voice is nothing like I would have imagined it. "What, I'm just turning the speaker on."

"I don't want her to hear me," Shawn states annoyed. "Why?" A new voice asks, probably Cameron. "Cause then I can't talk about her,"
"like you've been doing," Jack says with a laugh. "What? I don't want her to hear me saying she's hot!"

Me: I can hear you..

Shawn's face goes red and his lips part. Jack laughs and says, "it's been on the whole time!" Cameron begins laughing too but Shawn does nothing.

Me: nothing to be embarrassed about :)

He nods his head and bites his lip, yep, I'm gonna die is he does that again. "Turn your speaker on," Jack says, finally stoping his laughter.

Me: ok, hold on.

I go to my control center and press allow speaker, then say, "can you hear me?" Shawn takes in a sharp breath then nods. The computer gets taken away from Shawn and I'm met with the eyes of Cameron.

"So, is you single?" He asks raising his eyebrows up and down. I laugh and say, "yes I am."
"We should date," Cameron says. "No thanks," I say with a laugh. "Rejected!" Jack yells. I giggle and push my lips together.

"Can I go back to talking to Shawn?" I ask. Cameron rolls his eyes and gives the laptop back to Shawn. I wave and he gives me a small smile. "Fucking talk to her damn," Jack says, almost in an annoyed voice.

"See Josie, he isn't interested. Come back
To pimp daddy," Shawn huffs and picks up a pillow, throwing it at Cameron. "Thank you for not making me feel uncomfortable Jack and Shawn," Jack gives me a thumbs up and Shawn says, "you're welcome."

I hear a phone ringing and Jack says, "Madison," Shawn nods and Jack goes out of the picture. "Who's Madison?" I ask. "His girlfriend," Shawn says. I nod again.

"So um, it's getting late, can I have your number?" I ask, then immediately wish I didn't ask. Risky.

"Yeah sure, it's (###) ### ####," he says, and I type it in along with his words. "Ok, bye!"

You have disconnected