18

Shawn's P.o.v.

"What the hell!" Josie's face looks terrified. And her eyes keep moving back and forth between me and Taylor. Her body is still sat on his lap before he pushes her off, "don't push her," I grunt. Taylor doesn't say a word.

"What was going on in here?" They seem to ignore my words. I know Josie is drunk, but she also knows better.

"I'm so confused," Josie says. She looks at me, then Taylor, and she keeps doing it. "What do you mean?" I ask. She stays silent. "Dude, she came onto me. And how could I decline? She's hot.

But I didn't start this," Josie gasps at Taylor's words. "Not true!" Her arms cross. "You told me-" she was cut off by Taylor, "oh don't act all innocent."

"Taylor let her talk."

"What she wants to say isn't going to make any sense cause she's drunk."

"You know, I'm done. Josie, find another way home with your boyfriend."
"Oh so this is Shawn?" She asks while pointing to Taylor. I tilt my head before huffing. What is she even talking about?

This is the second time I've been cheated on, how am I going to trust anyone anymore?

Josie's p.o.v.

Was that Shawn who just left? No. This is Shawn sitting in front of me. Right? "Can we go home? Shawn only laughs before walking away, "I'm not Shawn."

I smack my hand on my forehead in frustration. What is happening? I run out of the room trying to find the real Shawn, my feet wobble, and I fall a few times. I see him in the front yard and I go as fast as I can. "Shawn!" I scream. He only glances at me, and shakes his head.

"Please, I'm confused."

"What do you mean you're confused?" He asks. "I mean I'm confused. I thought that boy back there was you, and then he said he was you too. So there is either two of you or, or, I don't know."

His face scrunches in confusion, "he looks nothing like me. Nice try."

"He said he was wearing a costume." My vision gets fuzzy, and my head is becoming lighter and lighter. What is happening to me? Am I slowly dying?

I fall while walking closer to Shawn, but I didn't trip over anything. There's nothing there but grass. "Shawn I'm telling the truth- please," my words came out breathy. I feel so light headed.

He says something but I can't make out the words, "what's happening?" I ask, everything around me seems invisible.

"You're to drunk to function," he says. I cough, and I feel a lump in the back of my throat. I don't like this, I don't like this at all. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist, and I know it's Shawn. I mean, I hope it is.

"You're a pain," he grunts. His words echo through my head and I wince in pain, my head is pounding. "Are you-" I can't hear anything. Just silence. I feel dumb, I don't like this feeling.

Am I drunk? Wait, I'm pretty sure..

"Shawn," I whisper. I can't even hear myself say it. But I know I did. What's happening?

****

Sorry that chapter was short asf I know. And I haven't updated in a while. But I'm dealing with some stuff right now and I haven't had time. Sorry.