6

It's been a week since I acted like an idiot while on the phone with Shawn. I still don't exactly know why I hung up so suddenly, maybe from embarrassment? But there was nothing to be embarrassed about. I think I just panicked, that's something I do a lot. I don't think things through and give it a moment, I just go ahead and flip out.

Shawn has called and texted, but I haven't answered. I'm no good for him, he's a famous teenager who has girls begging on there knees for him. He's talented, sweet, funny, and gorgeous. Just plain perfect, and I don't deserve him.

What am I? Some one who has done nothing with there life. I live with my mom who is barely home, and my closest friend is a cat who runs into walls. I spend most of my time in my room snooping through pretty girls' Instagram pages wishing to look like they do

I'm trying to push my self away, but it's not like he will care. By the time he's here he'll forget all about the girl with crazy curly hair a boring ass life. I hear a door open and close down stairs, and I freeze.

"Josie, I'm home!" I hear my mothers voice yell. Relief takes over and I head down stairs too see my mother unpacking groceries. "I have to go, I went grocery shopping on my lunch break. Bye muffin," she grabs my arm and pulls me towards her, then kisses my head. I smile and she rushes back out the door.

My mom works a lot of jobs, that's why she's not home much. She has to provide for me, and one job isn't going to cut it. Yes, I should have a job. But my mom refuses for me to have one. She always say I want you to be a kid now, and an adult later. But I still don't want her to have this many jobs. If I could work at least two maybe she wouldn't have to work five.

Okay, I need to do something today. I can't complain about not doing shit but when I'm able to I don't. But I'm still in my pajamas and have messy hair and it's one in the afternoon. Story of my life.
I rush upstairs and throw on some cloths, brush my teeth, tame my hair, and do my small amount of makeup.

I throw on my shoes and grab my purse that doesn't have many things

I throw on my shoes and grab my purse that doesn't have many things. Just perfume, my phone, and money.
As soon as I step out the front door I feel like I'm going to melt, "holy shit it's hot!" I say while my hand starts fanning my face. The fact I have to walk makes this so much worse.

***

I enter Starbucks almost completely out of breath. Lazy people problems, you get tired when you've done just about nothing.
My body is aching and all I really want is to just go back home and lay in my bed.

I lazily walk up to the counter and order a pumpkin spice latte. I wait then hear my name being called, I go get my latte and a boy with a bandana wrapped around his head, holding back his brown hair, eyes me while I grab my latte.

I head for the exit, I'm going to go shopping. I usually order my cloths online cause I don't feel like getting up and going out or buy it.
The sound of footsteps and close behind me, and I turn around to see the same boy whose was eyeing me.
"Can I help you?" I ask a little creeped out. "I'm Taylor," he says with a smirk on his face. I nod and mumble cool, then turn back around and continue to walk.

"And you are?" I huff and roll my eyes. "Josie," I state, then walk a little faster. "Come on, I don't bite," he says then grabs my hand. "Don't touch me
You weirdo," I say annoyed. "God damn you're rude," he says with a chuckle.

"Cool, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. Now leave me alone," he laughs again, and I yank my hand out of his grasp.
Boys are annoying.

Shawn's p.o.v.

I dial her number and bring my phone up to my ear, this is the fifth time I have called her today. Excessive I know, but I need to hear her voice. I haven't heard it in a week, and I'm craving it. Damn, I sound like a fucking stalker.

"Hello?" I hear her say, my eyes widen and a grin covers my face. "Hey! You picked up." I say with a laugh. She laughs back and sighs. "Why haven't you been answering my calls, and texts?" She doesn't say anything, and I can imagine her biting her lip and looking down at her feet. That's what she does when she's not sure what to say. Face time sessions really helped out.

"You're too good for me." She says. My eyebrows knit together in confusion, "what do-" "you're famous, and you have gorgeous girls begging for you to be theirs. I'm just a decent looking girl with nothing to offer," I want to laugh at how ridiculous she is being, but I don't want her to think I'm agreeing. "Don't you ever say that again."

"Yes; I have girls wanting to do-many-things to and with me. And I do love them, they're my supporters, I would not be where I am now without them. But you're stunning, and so different, but in the good way. And that's why I pick you over all of them, you're exactly what I want. Sweet, funny, open minded, cute, smart, silly, and much much more. Don't ever under rate yourself."

I hear he sniffle, "T-Thank you Shawn. I don't know what to say." I smile and I know she is too.

"I just want to hug the shit out of you, and all I have to do is wait another week."

•••

BRUH THEY IS GONNA MEET SOON BITCHES

Ignore the errors, I'm too lazy to re-read it.