22

I feel like I'm in a movie. The boy I care so much about dumped me, and now I'm walking to my car in the rain. My eyes are red cause I'm crying, and I feel light headed. As soon as Shawn said that, all I did was nod. I didn't look him in the face, I stared at the ground. And I got up and walked out. Even though it started raining, I kept going.

I look and feel like a joke. My flip flops are squeaking, my face is pale, my eyes are red and puffy, and my cloths are soaked. I sit down at a bench beside forever 21 and just cry. I'm a very, very emotion person. Shawn was my one chance and happiness. He was everyone I could ever ask for and I blew it.

I should have never drank. I fucked up. So fucking bad. "Josie?" I look up to see the same boy I saw earlier. Who bought me that dress. Shit, the dress. It's at the coffee shop. "Hey Noah," I say as my hands wipe the tears streaming down my face. I smile to try and hide the pain, but it just makes it more obvious. "What's wrong, if it's okay for me to ask?"

I bite my lower lip and close my eyes, "breakup." He lets out a sigh. I keep my eyes shut, I don't want to see his reaction. "He's a jerk for dumping you," "no- I deserved it."
"Oh."

The silence is awkward. All you can hear is the heavy rain hitting the concrete. I don't know why he's sitting here with me getting soaked. Some one clears their throat, but it's not Noah.

I open my eyes and see Shawn, I almost get excited until he holds up the bag. As I reach up to grab it, more tears escape my eyes. I look down quickly to hide it, I don't want Shawn to know he makes me feel this way.

I don't want him to know he made me sad. I don't want him to feel upset in anyway. "Josie look at me," he says. I keep my head down and cry harder, I can't look at him. He kneels down in front of me and rests his finger under my chin.

He slightly pushes, causing me to look up. He sees how horrible I look and his face falls. "You're Shawn Mendes," Noah says before Shawn can say anything. Shawn looks at him with an annoyed face.

"Yes I am," "no fucking way." I huff.

"Josie, don't cry over me." I don't say anything. I look back down and continue to cry. He surprises me by kissing the top of my head, then whispers, "I'm not worth the sorrow Josie."

"But I love you!" My eyes go wide at my words. You don't realize how much you love someone until you're losing them.

"Don't be a fool, Josie."

I suck in a sharp breath at his words. As he walks away, I feel my heart quickly breaking in a million pieces. I had a great guy, who made me feel great. And what did I do? Ruined it.

The rain begins to fall slowly, not as fast. Noah's voice rings in my ears as he speaks, "I'm so sorry." His arm wraps around me and pulls me closer. I relax in his grip, and I don't say a word.

Shawn

She told me she loved me. And all I wanted to do was say it back. But I couldn't, we're losing interest. But when I saw her crying, I realized she didn't want to lose me.

And I didn't want to lose her either. But I couldn't look in her eyes without seeing what I saw when I opened the door that night. And I know that's all she thought about too.

I tried to act like it didn't bother me. That I had completely forgave her. But I haven't. Something in the back of my mind keeps saying she'll doing it again.

But that reaction. Her face, the way the tears were falling faster than the rain from the sky. She could hardly breath. It was almost an over reaction. I didn't cry it all. But I want to, I need to.

People make mistakes.

Amara cheated on my several times, she did once. And she was drunk, Amara wasn't. I feel like I'm just making excuses, I am. She cheated, period. It happened and nothing can take it back.

Nothing-

*beep beep*

I take my phone out of my pocket, and there's a text from Taylor.
What the hell?

I need to confess something. Meet me at my house, please.

I read the text over and over. What does he need to confess? I guess I'll have to find out when I get there.