14

One Month Later...

"Shawn stop!" I giggle as he pokes my side. We're currently watching The Little Mermaid in my room. He can't seem to realize I love this movie and I rather not be bothered.

"This is boring," he huffs, I look at him and he has the cutest frown on his face.
My eyes roll and he does a very over dramatic gasp. "What was that?" He can't help but laugh, seeing that the gasp was really over done.

"Fine, I'll turn off the movie," I grab the remote and turn off the T.V.

The room goes dark, and I can barley see. I get up and turn on the lamp by my bed. Shawn is leaning back against my pillow, just watching me.

I try not to give him a weird look, instead just walk over to him. "What do you want to do know?" I ask. His eyes trail down to my lips and I feel my breath hitch in my throat.

"Uh, are you hungry?" His eyes leave my lips and snap back to my eyes.
"Oh um no," his face turns a shade of red and I immediately feel bad. I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Do you like me?" Shawn asks. I laugh," of course I do." He gives me look like, that's not what I really meant. "Oh," I mumble. He bites his lip and looks at my lips again.

I turn away and stare at the blank screen. His fingers slightly touch my jaw, and make me look at him again. I gulp, then he starts leaning in.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Shawn," I whispered. His eyes open, and he sighs. "I'm sorry," he says before pulling away. "It's not your fault, I've just never, I-I have never.."

I feel my cheeks heat up and Shawn nods. "You've never kissed any one?" I shake my head. "I've kissed someone, I've just never like, got into it. If that makes sense."

"I understand. I'll stop," I nod at his words. But for some reason I tell myself to at least try. "Kiss me," I say. His eyes give me a questioning look. "Just do it," he smiles, then kisses me.

His lips are soft, just like how I imagined. I pull away, "what do I do?" He smiles," just do what ever feels right."

I wrap my arms around his neck, then kiss him again. My head tilts to the side a bit; and he does the same.

His hand rests on my cheek, and his thump slowly brushes against it.
I about have a mini heart attack when his tongue slides across my bottom lip. I know what it means, I read a lot.

I do what it says in the books, open my mouth, which means yes to his request.

After a while, I pull away. "I find it hard to believe you've never done that before," the smile on his face is huge. I giggle and slap his shoulder. "Hey, you didn't do that just cause I'm want to, right?" I nod and his smiles gets even bigger.

"I'm not good with these things. And I don't like labels. But, what are we?" I ask. He looks at my questioning eyes. "I know what we are, and you do too. So let's leave it at that."

"Ok," I giggle. He pecks my lips and I grin. "Do you want to go to a party this Friday night?" He asks. "Sure," I smile.

I cuddle close to Shawn and he quickly falls asleep. I turn the T.V. back on, and I continue to watch The Little Mermaid.