17

I take another shot and everyone laughs, "hey you fuckers stop laughing at meeee!" They only continue and I put my hands on my hips. How rude. "Stop!" I whine, and they only continue. I feel a hand on my hip, and I jump.

"Rape!" I scream, but the person shushes me. "Josie calm down!" Shawn whispers. I feel a sense of relief when I hear his voice. "You need to stop drinking," he says and I actually laugh this time. "You can't tell me what to do!"

I grab another shot glass filled with a unknown liquid in it. And take it in one gulp and put my eyes back on Shawn, "see!" I point at him and almost topple over. "Josie, really, we should just go." He rests a hand on my shoulder and I shove it away. "Don't touch me!"

I yell and Shawn becomes wide eyed, "Josie, fine, I won't touch you. Let's go."

"Stop trying to ruin my fun!" I stomp my right foot on the ground and he chuckles. "You're cute when you're drunk, now really, let's go." I turn around and stomp my foot again,
but he doesn't laugh this time. I like his laugh, too bad he's trying to ruin my fun. "You know what? I'll give you another hour. How about that?" I turn back around and stare into his eyes.

Why are they the color of poop? Wait, I think I have poop eyes too.
"Ok!" I tell before running past him. I run down a random hallway, and see some one at the end of it. They look like they're lost, I should help them. "Hey person, are you lost?" I yell. They don't answer, so I just giggle. "Alright, I'll come to you."

Once I get closer, I see it's a boy about my age. He looks familiar, but not really. "Hi I'm Josie!" I say, and for some reason I yell, I like yelling. "I'm Tay- Shawn." I tilt my head a bit at his words.

"You're not Shawn!" He only laughs. This is not Shawn. "Oh come on baby, it is me. I'm wearing a costume. I thought you would like do, do you not?"
I examine the costume, "it's very realistic." His hands grip my hips and pull me closer, and I gasp.

"Shawn, what are you doing?" I try and pull away, I don't like that Shawn's acting like this. This costume must have an effect on him or something.

"Come on, I just want a kiss," the smirk playing on his lips isn't as attractive as it usually is. "Ok, sorry." I get on my tippy toes and kiss him, why do his lips feel like that? "I don't like the way your lips feel." I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, "aw, baby, how come? The costume just makes them feel different." I nod.

"But why does it make your lips chapped?" He glares at me, but quickly turns it back into a smile. "I don't know," he states.

"Josie!"

My head snaps in the direction I came from, some one is calling my name. And it kinda sound like Shawn.

But Shawn is right here... I'm confused. "Shit, follow me," before I can answer his hand is holding my wrist and leading me farther down the hallway.

Shawn's p.o.v.

I've been trying to find Josie since she bolted away only minutes ago, she's fast for a drunk. And I don't like how drunk she got, it worries me. She's going to have a huge hangover in the morning, shit.

I approach a dark hallway, and I think I see two people at the end, but it's hard to tell who. The music in the house is blasting, so I yell at the top of my lungs, "Josie!"

Movement shows at the end of the hallway, and I follow it. By the time I'm down there, I make a turn, and there are three rooms.

One wide open, no ones in there, and I hear certain sounds from one. But, the door is locked, and those people wouldn't have time to already being doing that.

There's one more, and the door is shut, but I can see light peeking from under the door. I grab the nob and slowly turn it.

Josie p.o.v.

"Shawn stop," I say, and push him away. He was trying to take my shirt off. "Oh come on, why?" I just shake my head. "Shawn, can we just cuddle and watch a movie?" He laughs, then stops when he sees my face. "Oh you're serious."

He picks me up by the hips, I don't like the way his hands feel.
"Wha-" he sets me on his lap and I try and move off. "Baby, do you not love me?" I stare into his eyes, and I don't get the butterfly's. "I don't think you're Shawn?" He gasps and makes a hurt face.

"Wow," he says in disbelief. "I'm sorry; I take it back. I just really don't like this costume."

Before he can say something back, we're interrupted by the door swinging open.