3

"I can't believe she didn't recognize you," Cameron says while throwing a ball in the air and catching it. "She didn't recognize any of us," I say. Jack, Cameron and I went on omegle to meet some fans. But she didn't even know who we are, wait what if she does.
What if she gives my number to the public? Shit I don't think things through.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, it's my girlfriend, Amara, calling. Yeah, I shouldn't be calling a girl hot when I'm taken, but me and Amara have been on thin ice lately.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, when you coming to L.A."

Yeah, I told a lie. My family doesn't travel, I just liked the fact Josie didn't know I was famous. She just saw me as any other kid being bored on omegle.

L.A. Is where I live, and so does Josie and Amara. My last concert is in L.A., which is in a month.

"In exactly one month," I say, smiling. Even though she can't see me. Me and Amara have been together for 3 and a half years, but she doesn't seem to be enjoying it.
This is the first time she has called me in the last 2 weeks.

"Yeah I can't wait to see you!" She says excited. As much as want to break up with her, she keeps dragging me back in. We've been together for a long time ,yes, but we have never said I love you. That's what makes me second guess.

I've never said it to any one, and I won't until I meet the right person. "Well um, bye I guess," right as I'm about to hang up she says, "I love you," I freeze.

Shit.

I hang up, not saying a word. What if she says that to me when I'm in L.A.? It's not like I can just hang up a phone and avoid it.
She's gonna end up asking why I don't say it, and the fact I'm gonna have to say because I don't love you will break her.

Unknown: hey, it's Josie.

Hell, I've been waiting for her to text me.

Me: oh hey! I've been waiting for your text :)

Josie💕: oh really? Are you already obsessed with me?

Me: oh, you caught me in the act!

Josie💕: so I did? Just don't stalk me.

Me: oh crap, too late.

Josie💕: all the cute boys are either perverts or stalkers. Can't ever get a good one.

Me: Jack is completely normal. Too bad he's tied down lol

She doesn't reply. And it's been 10 minutes, plus it says read. Fuck my life, just ugh.

Amara👑💗: I love you

No, no, no. What do I do?

Me: I love me too.

I laugh a little at my text. Amara loves it when I joke around with her.
She also reads it and not replies.

Yeah, she's pissed.

<>

I laugh as Josie shows me her cat, fluffy.

((They're video chatting))

"That's such a basic name," I say and she frowns.
"Cause I'm a basic bitch," she says in a sassy tone. Her acting doesn't last long before she laughs at her actions.

"So, what are you Saturday night plans?" I ask curiously. She sighs, "well," she continues, "I'm finally getting out of the house." I laugh a little. "Oh? And what are you going to be doing?"

"I'm going to a party. My friend wants me to come with her, there's gonna be a lot of people. I just pray I don't get raped or drugged," she says with wide eyes.
"Let's hope you don't. Last time I went to a party I lost my wallet," she gasps at my words and I nod.

"Yeah, it was bad. The worst part is I never found my wallet." She sticks her bottom lip out, "I'm sorry about that. I hope I don't lose my purse."

"Let's hope not," I say in a sincere voice. "Will you help me pick out my dress?" She asks with a smile. "Of course!"

"Ok so I have 3 outfits I can't decide between. And your choice will help a lot," she walks out of frame, and I wait for her to come back.

She's showed me the first two, and of course she looked gorgeous. But this last one was breathtaking.

She looks perfect, as always

She looks perfect, as always. "That one," I say while eyeing her body. She blushes while my eyes travel, but I can't help it. She's flawless to me, I would change nothing about her. "You sure?" She asks in a question filled voice. "I'm more than sure."

She smiles and thanks me a million times. "Thank you for the help Shawn. But my friend is here and I have to go!"

"Have fun, and make good choices!"

"I will," she says with a giggle.

And then the screen goes black. Once again, I'm feeling lonely.