4

The loud music almost tunes out my thoughts. I've never really been much of a party type girl. The loud music and drunk people lingering around me really doesn't appeal to me.

I feel a hand rest on the lower of my back, and I immediately spin around. I see a man, who does look a lot older than me, smiling. He bites his lip as his eyes wonder. "I-um, d-do I know y-you?" The color drains from my face. I'm such a awkward person.

I have trouble talking to people face to face. I never know what to say or do. I can't ever defend myself for shit because I'm too scared to be judged. I know I shouldn't care what people think, but it's hard. It's hard to just drop all you worries, it's a part of me.

"No you don't baby girl, but I would love to get to know you," his face gets closer to mine and I smell the beer on his breath. His fingers slightly run on my waist and I shiver. "N-No thanks," I say, swallowing the lump in my throat. He grips my waist and pulls me closer. I push him away and run, damn can I run in heels.

I go upstairs and sit in the bathroom. After awhile of sitting there while panting, there's knocking on the door. I'm kinda afraid to answer it, but I do. Thankfully, my eyes lock with a girls. "Get out," she says, I give her wide eyes then exit. Her big blue eyes will filled with hate. He brown hair was frizzy and didn't smell the best.

I kinda just stand there in the hallway until she comes out. I wasn't waiting for her, I was waiting to have the bathroom back. She comes out and glares at me. "What the hell is your problem?" I ask, but once again make wide eyes. I've never done that before.

She huffs and gets all up in my face, "I've had sex three times in the last hour and they all sucked ass," she says through gritted teeth. "Just cause they suck in bed doesn't mean you need to be a bitch to me," I say, trying my best not to slap her.

"Back off slut," she says while inching closer. "My name is Josie, and I'm not the one who just had sex with three boys who probably won't give a shit about her in an hour. But by then you'll probably be saying a new name." She slaps me and says, "my name is Amara, and at least I can get guys."

She runs off, and I'm standing there holding my cheek. I should have never came, I'm not having fun. My friend left me as soon as we stepped in, going some one to dance. I just want to talk to someone who doesn't want to get in my pants.

Shawn pops in my mind and I immediately call him. He answers and before he can say anything I blurt, "i want to die." He slow breathing increases and he asks, "why? What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Yeah something happened! An old man got too close and a bitch slapped me," I say in a angry tone.
He chuckles and said, "that's why I don't do party's." I laugh a bit, then he says,"so, why was he bitch being a bitch?"

"Let me tell the story. I was in the bathroom cause I had ran and hid from the grandpa and some one knocked on the door. And that's when I first saw the bitch, and she was all pissed and shit. I asked why and she said cause she slept with three people and they all sucked. And she was still acting like a bitch to me and called me a slut and shit and yeah. She ended up slapping me cause I said they won't give to shits about her."

Shawn doesn't say anything for a moment then says, "woah. That took me a moment to process." I laugh and he does too. "Did this bitch have a name?" He asks. "Amara or some shit." He's silent. And is for a while until I say something, "hell-" "what did she look like?"

His tone is angry almost. "Uh, blue eyes, brown hair I think."
"Do you know where she went?"
"Yeah, she went down the hallway. And the only thing down there is a bedroom."

"Ok, I need you to ask her what her last name is. Please." I mumble an ok, then go to the bedroom. I open it and she kissing some guy. "What the hell!" She yells in a high pitch tone. "What's your last name?" I ask. She looks at me confused and asks, "why?"

"Because," I say, it's the only thing I can think of. "Anderson, now leave." She says annoyed. Then goes back to sucking that boys face. I leave and put the phone back up to my ear, "her last name is Anderson." Shawn yells, "fucking hell!" I become wide eyed and ask, "what's wrong?" He takes a deep breath then says, "that's my girlfriends name."

I feel my heart break in half. He has a girlfriend? Wait, he won't for long. He's going to dump her cheating ass. Hopefully.
"I have to go, I need to call her." He hangs up and I wait for a call back.

<>

Amara comes down the hallway crying, and I laugh. She stops, looks at me and asks, "why are you laughing?" I give her a duh face and point to her. "I'm crying cause my mom just got in a car accident. You bitch." I laugh again and throw my head back.

"You're crying cause Shawn dumped you. You're the bitch for cheating." Her eyes go wide and she just stares at me. "H-how did you-" "cause I'm the one who told Shawn. Now, go cry, I don't want to talk to your salty ass any more." Her tears come down faster and she stomps away.

I regret nothing.