9

"Can you check in then come out to eat with me?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and huff, leaning harder into the seat behind me. "Sure," I sigh and he smiles. I wait patiently for Jake, who's driving, to arrive at my house. He made about five wrong turns even though I'm in the back directing him,
"Go right," I say, then repeat when he almost turns left.

"Jake, are you drunk?" Will asks in an annoyed voice. Shawn reaches over to tighten my seatbelt and I laugh, but I hope we don't wreck. "No, just tried," "why the hell did you drive then?" Will yells and it seems to make Jake angry. "Will, shut the fuck up." I become wide eyed. "Guys, don't start now. I want Josie to make it home please," Shawn sighs.

About another minute or so of Will and Jake going at, and Jake listening to me as I have direction, we finally pulled into my driveway. "Come in with me," I say and Shawn coughs a bit. "Uh, isn't your Mom in there?" He breaths, a nervous tone is traced in his voice. "It's just my Mom, she doesn't bite," I say with a giggle.

He laughs too, but I know it's fake. I grab his hand and give him a comforting smile. He bites his lower lip and finally a agrees to go in.

As we walk up to my front porch, his hand finds its way into mine. He squeezes it while I slowly open the door. When you open my door it leads straight to the living room, more like you're already there.

Once it's fully open, you can see my Mom sitting on the couch watching some stupid show. Her head snaps my way, and he eyes travel back and forth between Shawn and me. "Hey Mom, just came to check up. Me and Shawn are gonna grab something to eat, okay?" Her jaw is agape and she slowly nods.

I want to laugh, like, really bad. But I know if I do Shawn will be more confused than he already is, "okay, let's get going." Shawn nods at my words and I shut the door back. "Why was your mom so sho-" "cause she thought I made you up." He knits his eye brows together and mumbles an oh.

I lightly giggle at his confused face as we hop back into the big car. I open my phone out of boredom, and immediately search Shawn's name into Instagram. His recent picture is him playing guitar, and he looks fine as hell.

The way his arms are flexing and his veins in his neck pop as it seems he's singing his heart out. The black and white picture is enough to make me want to rip off Shawn's shirt right in this moment. I bite my lip and I feel eyes on me. I look up from my phone daze and Shawn is giving me a weird look, and he has a pretty clear view of my phone.

"What? Me? Stalking you Instagram? No, I would never!" He laughs and grabs my phone from my grasp. "Wow, this boy is sexy- oh wait. It's me."

"It's not healthy to find yourself sexually seductive," he laughs at my words again and I grab my phone back. He gasps and I rank it away and he pouts. "Why are you pouting?" I ask, followed by a giggle. "Cause you took it away!"

"Are you what, two?" He nods and I roll my eyes. "I don't feel comfortable feeling the way a do towards a two year old." His frown goes away and he study's my expression. "How are you feeling towards me baby?" I go wide eyes and press my palm to his face before lightly pushing. "You're fucking weird Shawn." He laughs and hits my hand away.

I grasp my hand like it hurt or some shit, then give him the silent treatment. He tries to make me talk, but I refuse. I just scroll through my phone, but I feel like looking at Shawn fanaccounts. A lot of them were just random pictures of Shawn and captions asking questions about there followers days. It was really thoughtful and cute.

But one account was a Shawn updates page, and it caught my eye when I saw a picture of me on it. It was the pictures that weren't even taken an hour ago, they were already updated on it. I was making silly poses and you could tell Shawn was laughing.

I open the comment section and the first comment I read is who the fuck is she. I'm sure they really meant that as a question. But my spirit become more happy when I saw comments saying how I was pretty, it made me smile.

"Why so smiley?" Shawn asks me, he also has a cute little grin on his face. "Your update page type thing has be on it, already, and people called me pretty."

"Because you are." He smirks. I roll my eyes and sigh at the same time. "Thank you, but I'm not even decent."
"Are you kidding me?" He asks in almost like.. Disbelief? His eyes roll so far back and around I'm surprised they didn't get stuck. "You're flawless, now, agree with me or I'll ignore you. " I lightly gasp and mumble, fine. He smiles and reaches over to poke my side.

I flinch at his touch and laugh a little. I'm very ticklish, even the slightest touch will make me breathless. He seems to realize that and pokes me again and I light snort. He laughs at me when I do, and I feel my cheeks turn red.

"Oh don't be embarrassed, that was adorable!" My face turns even redder; just seems to be a habit of mine. My face turns red over the slightest of thing.

"We're going to Taco Bell by the way, if that's ok with you.." He trails off. "Hell yeah it's ok with me!" He bursts out laughing at my words. And I giggle a bit over my excitement.

"What?" I say as a question but he doesn't answer, he just keeps laughing. "I like Taco Bell.."

***

I know none of you are gonna read this, but I'm so pissed right now. My friend has an illness that effects her life greatly. I don't want to say the illness cause it's personal, ya know? But I read a fanfiction about Harry Styles and the girl he falls in love with has the same illness as my friend. This illness is labeled as an insane person. A crazy person who hears voices. Many people end there lives over it. And everything was going good in the story till the last chapter, she ends her life. And the author said she needed to be realistic.
Real a fucking istic my ass! Two of her books are about black angels and white angels or some shit, that's not realistic. I just wish she would of put a warning, cause now I'm beyond worried about my friend. I'm scared she's going to make the mistake of ending her life. It makes me so mad.