15

"S-Stop, Please!" I try my best to say In between giggles. Shawn decided to just randomly start tickling me while I was minding my own business. There is a smile plastered across his face, and I want to punch it for what he's doing right now.

My hands grip onto his upper arms and I try and push him away, but no success. "Shawn!" I yell and he finally stops, and I catch my breath.

"What was the point of that?" A annoyed tone is shown in my voice. He bites his lip and shrugs her shoulders, before walking to my stairs and quickly running up them. "What the hell," I mumble.

I go up the stairs and walk into my room, and I feel a hand on my waist. I about scream before I see its Shawn. He's been acting really weird since we kissed on Monday. Not like, no talking, just different.

Not that I don't like it, cause I do, it's just a side of him I'm meeting. He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him, and my chest hits his.

My breathing increases, and he just study's my face. "You're gorgeous," he whispers. It sends chills all over my body. How can some one make a person feel like this so easily?

His hands rest on the back of my thighs before tabbing his hands around them and lifting me up. His arms hold my dangling legs as they are wrapped around his waist. "What are you doing?" I ask.

I bet by my face you can tell how nervous I am. "Kissing you," is all he says before he does it. His soft lips pressing against mine. That's enough to make me lose my breath.

He pulls away to look deep into my brown eyes, "do you still want to go to that party tomorrow night?" I completely forgot about that. I nod my head and kiss him again. I feel him smile and I can't help but giggle.

"What should I wear?" I ask, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip. "Can I pick it out?" Shawn's words surprise me, but I nod in agreement.

"I was just gonna wear a shorts and a crop top," I say. He shrugs and rummages through my closet. I sit on my bed as he does so, and out of no where he throws some shorts at me. I giggle and wait for him to pick out the shirt.

"This," I hear him mumble, and shortly after he holds up a black crop top with I white heart on it. I nod and grab it from him, "good choices, I will be wearing them."

He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. "Taylor is going to be there," he blurts. And I freeze. "So is Amara.."

I grit my teeth and pull away from him embrace, "and you're just now telling me this, why?" He scratches the back of his head and replays, "because I found out about Taylor last night when you were asleep, and I found out about Amara this morning." I nod and look down at my feet.

"Hey, you should know I have no interest in Amara. I threw away three years of us really fast, I obviously didn't care, and neither does she. And Taylor won't bother you, there will be other girls there he can bother."

I only nod again and keep my eyes on my feet. His index finger makes contact with the bottom of my chin, and lightly pushes. "Look at me with those gorgeous eyes," I blush and look at him. He only smiles before leaning down to peck my lips.

"Everything is going to be fine."