1

-Hi, thank you for reading my book! It's super bad and I wrote it almost 6 years ago, so please keep that in mind as you continue.
:)
~
I cringe as another dick pops up on my screen, "sick," I mumble, then end it as fast as I can. I can't stand when boys just have it out, if I wanna see your small dick, I'll ask. All I really do on here is skip people, that's my speciality.

Yeah, it's weird to come on a site where you're supposed to talk to people but just end it. But like, I don't want to talk to certain people. It's like a pattern.

Dick, thirsty boy, horny girl.

I don't know why I even try, I don't even know what I'm looking for. Maybe just some one to talk to, I'm a lonely person and I just want interaction without having to show my boobs or having to see ugly dick.

A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes pops up, he's pretty cute. Better not be thirsty.

Stranger: hey
Stranger: wow, you're really pretty.

I give him a small smile, then begin to type.

Me: thanks. How old are you?

I always ask that. I like to make sure he's not too old or too young, I mean, you never know.
I was talking to a guy and he looked my age, 17, but he ended up being 30, which didn't tickle my fancy.

Stranger: I'm 16, you?

I sigh in relief, only one year younger. That's fine.

Me: I'm 17

Stranger: ohh, I like older girls.

I roll my eyes and I see him laugh at my actions.

Stranger: what's your name? I'm Jax.

Me: Josie

The conversations on here are honestly like middle school conversations, you just need to channel your inner 13 year old.

Stranger: pretty name for a pretty girl. So, do you show?

I spoke too soon.

I scoff and end the chat. Honestly, can any one just fucking have a conversation? "Josie!" I hear my mother yell from down stairs, tearing me from my thoughts. I exit out of the dick filled sight and go downstairs.

My stairs lead straight to the best room in the house, the kitchen. The spell of pizza fills me up and I feel my mouth begin to water.

I look at the 3 boxes of pepperoni pizza set on the counter. "Yes, you ordered pizza," I say to my Mom with a smile. "Yeah, didn't feel like cooking," she chuckles. "Fine by me," I pick up a slice of pizza and take a bit. I groan at the taste, pizza is fucking amazing.

"What have you been doing?" She asks, then takes a bite of her pizza. "Stuff," she raises an eyebrow and I do the same. She only shrugs, then goes off to her room. I grab a whole box and take it with me.

I pull up the site once again and pray to see less dick.
Nothing against dicks, I mean, they're nice, I guess.. But seeing strangers just show it off bothers me. Ok I'm going to stop talking about dicks now.

As soon as I press chat, there screen is some sort of game. I read it, type your name is you want to play. I shrug, I'm bored to sure.

Stranger is typing

Stranger: wanna play?

I bite my lip and nod.

Me: Josie.

Stranger: lovely name, now let's begin.

The screen changes, and I begin to read it.

Level one;
Wink/ 50 points
Smile/ 50 points
Blow a kiss/ 50 points
Type age/ 50 points.

I wink and a tally appears next to it, ok I understand.

I do all it says, then type my age.

Me: I'm 17

Stranger: you're really pretty ;)

Me: thanks.

The screen changes once again, and a new 'level' appears.

Level two;
Wave/ 50 points.
Bite lip/ 60 points
Lick lips/70 points.

I read it and kinda get knocked off, I see where this is heading. My stupid ass should have saw it coming. I end it and huff, why why why. One more person, then I'm done.

The screen flickers to a new face, and I about melt. He's gorgeous, his brown hair in a quiff, his brown eyes sparkle a bit as the laptop lighting hits them.
He waves, and a smile takes over his face. I smile back, and just get lost in his eyes.

Stranger: hey
Stranger: I'm Shawn, and you are?