10

A girl on Instagram made this for me, it's really good. But, at the same time I wish she would of made it more realistic.. Ya know?
•••

"What do you want?" Shawn asks as his elbow nudges at my shoulder. "I would like a chicken quesadilla and a medium cup," I say to the lady and she puts it in that computer type thing that sits on the desk in front of her. Shawn orders while I pull out my money. He bumps me lightly and moves in front of me and hands her the money. "I was gonna pay," I huff and he laughs. "But I already did."

My eyes roll and he pokes my nose, "don't roll your eyes at me." I giggle and skip over to the drink machine with the cardboard cup in my hand. "I don't think you're seventeen, maybe five." I scoff at his words and press the ice button. It falls in my cup while I speak, "is it because I skipped over here?" He shakes his head and I pull my arm away from the ice.

"No, you just act like a five year old." I give him a confused, and half amused, look. He ignores it and pushes the coke button and it flows into his cup. "What, no ice?" I ask. He bites his lip and says, "what, no drink?"

I look down at my cup that's still filled with ice and no drink. "I'm about to get some lemon-aid," he knits his eye brows together and grabs a lid. "Then get it," I raise an eyebrows and do as he says.

As soon as we sit down are order gets called. "I'll get it," I say and get up and get our food before he can say anything. I grab the tray and walk back to Shawn. "Why didn't Jake and Will come in?" I ask and she shrugs. I look out the window and see them sitting in the car talking. "Are they gay?" I whisper and Shawn laughs.

"No, Jake has a girlfriend and Will is married." I nod and laugh a little too. "My friend is stopping by to say hi since he's driving by," I nod at his words and take a bite of my food. Me and Shawn make small talk while we eat and wait ok his friend. I found out he has a little sister and started his career ok vine and YouTube.

My eyes flicker to someone walking towards us. And I become wide eyes. "What?" Shawn asks before turning around. "Taylor!" Shawn says in a happy voice. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. Taylor's eyes haven't peeled off me, and I feel my skin crawl. It's the guy who bothered me while I was leaving the coffee shop.

"Taylor, this is Josie." He doesn't smile, he just stares at me blankly. "Nice to meet you." He says with no emotion. I roll my eyes and take a sip of my drink.
"We've met." I state and Taylor coughs. "You have?"

"No, I'm kidding. Nice to meet you Taylor." Shawn looks at me confused and so does Taylor.

The conversation between the two carries for ever. I just want to tell Taylor to shut up and leave, but Shawn obviously wants to spend time with him. "Are you two dating?" Taylor asks, I open my mouth to answer but Shawn beats me, "'not yet."

My heart flutters at his words and I can't help but blush. I was just gonna flat out say no, I'm such a jerk. The fact he wants to give us a shot makes me really happy. "So very cute." Taylor says, which causes Shawn to knit his eyebrows. "How do you know she wants to give it a go?"

Give it a go? What is that supposed to mean. We aren't talking about sex, we're talking about a relationship.

Taylor's p.o.v.

I'm so mad, why can she like me? Yeah, I know he first impression wasn't the best, but I couldn't help myself. She's so breathtaking.
I love her messy curls and bright smile. She's everything I want in a girl. To bad she dislikes me so much.

I hate to come off as a bad guy, but I let my ego take over me. I guess I'm just used to girls falling for
me easily. I thought all I had to do was smile and she's fall in love with me.

Stupid? Yeah, I know. But that's how it's always been. Even if I call a girl a hoe on the Internet, I'm still loved. I guess I just let it go to my head.

"What do you mean give it a go?" Josie asks in an annoyed tone. "Like, has he even asked if you're up for a relationship?" I know I sound retarded, but I'm just trying to make it seem like Shawn doesn't care about her opinion. I'm doing a great job, aren't I?

That was sarcasm.

"I'm obviously up for it," she huffs. I nod and stand up from the table, "well, I better get going." I walk away before they can say anything. But it's not like they were even going to.

•••

I'm going to see Shawn this Sunday :)