8

She continues to kill me everyday. 
***

I nervously tapped my fingers on my thighs as I stood in my small closet. Today is the day I finally get to see the beautiful boy I met on a perverted website. I almost didn't continue before I said, "one more person." And I'm so glad I decided to do that. Shawn probably doesn't feel the same way, but I have feelings towards him. And I'm probably rushing my feelings because I don't know him too well... But I can't help it.

He makes me feel special.

He makes me feel wanted.

My hands glide throw the piles of cloths, I and I decide on a white tank top and blue jean shorts. Both articles of clothing hug my body, and I love clothing like that. They make you look great, and feel great.
My phone vibrates from across the room and I walk over too it, it's a text from Shawn.

I open it and read the text, about to land:)

A huge smile takes over my face, yay! I text back. I can't wait. I live fairly close to the air port, but I have to walk, so it's extra time. By car it's only 15 minutes away, by foot, about 30. Well, it will be 30 if I run. Dammit I'm going to have to run! He's about to land and I want to be able to see him as soon as he does.

I throw on my converse and stuff my phone in my back pocket. My feet rush down stairs and out the front door, "come on, you can run faster than this,"
I whisper to my self. Once the airport is four blocks away I decide to take a break and walk. Surprisingly, I wasn't that sweaty. Yeah I was out of breath, but I didn't smell like dog shit.

Once I was inside, there was a group of girls, some my age, others younger. There faces had excitement on them and almost seemed on the verge of tears. A few had on Shawn Mendes shirts, and I quickly connected the dots. They're here to see him, obviously, and they'll probably hate me once they see me leaving with him.

My phone once again vibrates and I swiftly pull it out of my back pocket. I read the text from Shawn that was lining my my phone screen, I'm walking in the direction you should be in :)))
My face curves into a smile, and then I hear screams. I look up and all the girls are jumping around and clinging onto each other. I already have a headache from there high pitched over the top screams.

I look in the direction they're running towards, and I see Shawn. I bite my lip and smirk, finally I'm seeing him without having to look through a screen. A guitar case is clinging onto his shoulder and across his chest. His right arm is pulling a suit case, and two men are walking next to him. He mouths something and he hands off his two bags to the men, and they step back while he smiles at the group of girls.

He chats with a some, takes pictures, and even takes videos for a few. His smile on his face never leaves during all this, and I can tell he's really enjoying it. His eyes wonder around the room a few times, but they never land on me.

He holds up his fingers at the group before stepping back a bit. His hand reaches behind him to pull out his phone, and soon after my phone buzzes.

Are you here?

It says and I smile, yes, I'm watching you enjoy your time with the fans.

I watch his face curve into a smile beige he lifts up his head, and his eyes immediately meet mine. My smile, and his, grow bigger. The fact we have never met before makes this so much more amazing, and we're going to finally get to know what it's like in each other's presence. A few of the groups heads turn to see what Shawn was looking at with such a cute smile.

Some give me a dirty look, but I could really care less. He stuffs his phone back in his pocket and jogs over to me. His arms don't hesitate to wrap around my waist, and I bring my arms up to hug his neck.

His warm embrace sends chills through my body, and I don't even want to let go. And at the way his grip tightens and his face digs into my neck, I know he doesn't want to either. His hot breath fans my upper back, and I shudder.

It felt like we have been bugging for ever, not that I'm complaining. But it comes to an end when we hear some one clear there throat. We pull away from each other, and the two men who had walked with Shawn before are standing there with confused faces.

(I'm about to make up some names so yerp go with it)

"Jake, Will, this is Josie," his voice is so perfect, I don't care if I have heard it a million times, it's better each time. "Nice to meet you Josie," Jake says with a smile. Jake has dark brown, kinda curly, hair. His teeth are so white, much like Shawn's. His brown eyes stare into mine, and I smile, "you too." He scratches his hairy chin and raises his thick eye brows.

My eyes move over to will, his appearance isn't even similar to Jake's. Will's pale skin is nothing compared to Jake's tan skin. Will smiles and his, also white, teeth cause me to smile back. "Great to meet the girl Shawn can't shut up about."
I feel my cheeks heat up, and I look up at Shawn, his face also turning a deep red. Will's blond hair is gelled back, and his barely visible eyebrows knit together while he laughs at our reaction.

(If you watch MTV Scream you'll be able to know what the body guards look like)

A few girls start walking toward us and Will mumbles, "we need to get going, is she coming with?" Shawn was about to answer but I shake my head. "I have to get back home before my mom gets worried. She doesn't have a phone so she can't contact me." Shawn nods at my words. "I still want to drive you home," he smirks. I smile and agree.

His arm comes up to wrap around my back and shoulders. I lean into his side and walk with him while we follow Will and Jake. "I'm so happy I'm getting to meet you," I smile at his words and agree. "I bet those girls fucking hate me." He chuckles and grips me tighter. "Who cares," he says, I nod and giggle.

Shawn glances behind us and I do the same, a couple of girls from the earlier crowd have not failed to follow. There phones are out and taking endless pictures and videos, good thing I'm photo genic, that was cocky of me, but true.
A lot of people are photo genic, good looking or not.

I pull away from Shawn before turning around and posing for them, one giggles at me, obviously amused, but the other glares.

Suck my ass bitch tit.

Shawn laughs to me while I stick my tongue out while squeezing my eyes shut. I hold up peace signs while they snap pictures, they're like paparazzi. I shake my head back and forth causing my big curly hair to bounce in reaction. "Come on crazy," Shawn smirks and I he reaches out for me to get in the recent position we were in.

His arm wraps back around my shoulder and I lean like I had done before. It felt amazing to finally have Shawn next to me, finally being able to touch. The bets I had before was my face up close to a computer screen. I'm so happy this happened.

•••

Sorry I haven't updated in 5 whole fucking day :/
I was in Georgia for four days visiting family, then when I came back home my cat had her kittens. They're literally the cutest little things I started crying because they're so cute.
Please vote and comment! Bye!

-Emma