31

I literally just got a message from a very, very rude person about this book. And beyond racist. They were telling me I was disgusting for choosing a mixed girl to be Shawn's lover. "White stay with white- black stay with black." That is what they said, I'm beyond disappointed and disgusted with this person.

Oh, and yes, I'm alive and doing well. I did not die or decide to stop writing; just been caught up in so many things at the moment. Alrighty, continue loves !! xx

•••

"Is this okay?" He whispers against my lips. Instead of answering all I did was nod. My whole body felt numb, as if the only thing I could move was my lips to keep motion with his. "Say this is okay, a nod isn't good enough." I smile at his concern for making sure I was fully aware and completely alright with what was happening; what was going to happen.

My breath quickened as an answer was finally spoken, "Shawn, this is perfectly okay with me." A smile spread across his pale features, brown eyes showing slight sparkle. I've read about it in books, but I'd never really seen it before. The emotion and feeling I was seeing in his eyes made me stomachs hollow feeling increase.

His deep brown eyes were filled with lust, love, and the passion. I had no idea I could make any boy feel this way. My hands reached up to run through his thick and soft locks, slightly pulling. A soft groan leaves his lips at the feeling. The sound is music to my ears.

Shawn pulls away from my lips, a popping sound fills the air. His head dips to my neck leaving slopping kissing further and further towards my chest. He once again pulls away for only second to remove his shirt. I close my eyes and lets out a long breath before opening them again.

A worried look is plastered across his face from my actions. "Josie, what's wrong?" I shake my head quickly, "nothing is wrong Shawn, I'm just nervous." He nods slowly before tugging at the bottom of the loose shirt I'm wearing.

My fingers pinch the hem before peeling it off my body. His eyes light up even more at the sight, seeing me once again so bare. He removes his pants and I can't even keep eye contact the nerves are so much. His lips go back to my neck, sucking lightly at a patch of skin.

A soft moan passes me lips, and my eyes grow wide. I didn't know I could ever make a sound like that. I feel him smirk against me before moving down to my chest. As he leaves sloppy kisses across my breasts his fingers slowly pull down my underwear.

My hands quickly move down to stop his actions, gripping into his wrists for dear life. "No one has ever seen my body. Sept for the bastard that did it without my consent." Shawn nods in understanding.

"Then I'll let you do. Or don't, it's up to you." His soft voice helps me feel more at ease. My eyes close, and I slowly pull down my underwear. Once they're off, my eyes slowly open.

Shawn stares at me in complete awe. The look on his face gives me the right amount of confidence to remove my bra in a fast motion. Shawn takes a deep breath at his eyes roam my body. "You're so beautiful," he whispers. My cheeks heat up.

His hands attach to my waist causing me to gasp as goosebumps scatter across my body. He kisses my stomach over and over. "You *kiss* have the *kiss* body of an *kiss* angel."

My fingers once again tangle in his hair, and the same groaning noise from before fills my ears. I smile at the sound.

When I feel his lips kiss my inner thigh a soft moan slips. He continues to get closer and closer to my heat until I can't see straight. "Relax Josie. It will be so much better if you do."

I slowly shut my eyes and take deep breaths as Shawn continues his pleasurable actions.

-

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and a stream of light casting over my face. I try to move, but a arm tightens around my waist. The realization of Shawn being here settles in. My cheeks heat up at the thoughts of last night.

I wiggle out of his grip and throw on a pair of underwear and a long and loose shirt. "Where are you going?" His mumbling makes me jump slightly. "I need to use the restroom," I say. Followed by a giggle. I quickly use the rest room before hopping back into the soft bed with Shawn.

His arm loops back around my frame before pulling me into his chest. "It was amazing," he whispers. Shawn's lips press against my forehead for a for moments before disconnecting. I hum in response.

And for the first time in a long time, all my worries had washed away. And I couldn't wipe the small off my face.

/\
\/

Sad to say that this was the last chapter of my book. Thank you to all the readers who have stuck with me through all the crappy chapters !! Much love for you.
And if you're confused, they did do the nasty! Haha.

xx