Chapter 6: Better?

After the explosion Joker called his henchmen men to pick us up. As we where walking out I looked at all the damage. Dang. "You where right. You did get us out." I told Joker as we walked out. Joker stopped and looked at me. "Well aren't I always right?" He asks leaning closer. I smiled. We started kissing then I stopped and looked him in the eyes. "Maybe not always." I replied. I then seen a familiar car parked right in front of us. It was my dads Lamborghini.

Oh shit oh shit! How long as that car been there. I look down. "Fuck." I mutter. Joker looked at the car then back at me. "What?" He asked. "That's my dads car. He's going to murder Me" I told him. "Tell him I kidnapped you or something." Joker said. I walked over to the car. My hands where shaking as I opened the door. It was Alfred. He was casually looking at a news paper and drinking coffee. He looked up at me. I sighed.

Thank fucking good it wasn't dad or that Alfred didn't see me. I quickly got in and closed the door. "You know when you told me not to tell your dad that you had a boyfriend, you didn't mention he was the Joker." He told me as he took a sip of his coffee. "You seen that?" I asked. FUCK! He nodded his head. "Please please please don't tell dad." I said. "You can't keep this from him forever." Alfred told me. "I know." I replied. "Your not going to say bye to him? It's probably the last time you'll see him." He said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "If you don't want your dad to find out you probably should stop seeing him." He replied. I got out of the car and ran to joker. I gave him a big hug. He was surprised. "What's this for?" He asked as he hugged back. "I'm not allowed to see you again." I told him as I looked up at him.

A car honked but it wasn't Alfred. "My henchmen are here. If you want to talk about it more I'll talk to you later." Joker said then gave me a quick kiss. He went to his car and I went to mine. Alfred started driving. "You really do like him don't you?" Alfred asked. "I don't want to." I replied. "But do you?" He asked. "I do." I said as nodded my head. "I can tell he likes you too. I can't imagine what your dad would do if he found out you where dating his greatest enemy." He told me. "I don't want to like him but I can't help it." I said. It was silent of some minutes. "You think dad would let me date him if Joker stopped being a criminal?" I asked. "Joker won't stop being a criminal even if he did he can't take back the things that he did." Alfred replied. He's right. It was silent the rest of the way home.

When we got home I started walking to my room but stopped when I seen dad in a chair crying. Uh no. I've never seen him cry before except when my mom died. Alfred seen this too. "You should talk to him." Alfred whispered to me. I walked over to him and sat down on the other chair. He whipped away his tears. "What happened?" I asked. "Joker killed Rachel." He replied. WHAT? I honestly liked Rachel. She was kinda like a mother to me.

"He switched the addresses. He knew I was going after Rachel." He told me. Tears ran down my face. His sadness turned to being mad. He picked up a vase on the table and threw it. Making it brake into peaces. "I'm going to break that fuckers face when I see him again!" He calmed down a bit. "Sorry I needed to do that. I just need time alone." He said. I got up and hugged him. "Ok I'll be in my room." I said then went to my room.

I sat on my bed. The man I love killed the woman he loved. Wow. The doors to my balcony door open. Tears still going down my face I looked to see who it was. Even though I already knew who it was. Joker. I was right to. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You killed Rachel!' I replied. "Shh you don't want you dad to find me do you?" Joker asked. "Why the fuck did you kill her?" I asked. "Look doll I had to." He replied. "You didn't have to do anything." I said. "I was trying to prove a point." He said sitting next to me.

I was about to say something but he hugged me. which was surprising coming from the Joker. "Better?" He asked. I shook my head no. He gave me a quick kiss. "Better?" He asked. I shook my head no again. He picked me up and sat me on his lap and made out with me for a good minute. "Better?" He asked again. I smiled knowing where this would go. "No." I replied. "Look if you don't get better soon I'm going to have to take you to my place. Where I can guarantee to make you better." Joker told me. "Looks like we are going to your place." I said. He smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that." He said.