for the love of both mothers

*Demi's POV*

I drove over to Frank & Dani's house and knocked on the door.

"Demi?" Dani said.

"I haven't seen you ever since the adoption. Why don't you come on in?"

I decided to walk into the house and sit on the couch.

"Okay, so you know Maddie? My little sister?" I asked nervously. I really didn't know how to say this.

"Yes...?" she was getting nervous already.

"Maddie goes to the same school as Demetrianna.... and today Maddie brought her to the house. They're friends." I choked it out.

"Does Demetrianna know?" I asked.

"No, she doesn't and I intend for her not to. That's my daughter and you gave her up. I don't want her to know until she wants to know for herself. I'm sure she loves you very much, but I'm going to need for you to act like she's just Maddie's friend. Do you understand?" she said with a stern voice.

*Demetrianna's POV*

I wonder why they were acting so weird.

Am I ugly or...? Especially Demi. I mean I love her but she started crying? What's going- . I was interrupted by Maddie snapping her fingers in my face.

"Hey... are you okay? I've been talking to you for a while and you've been spacing out" she said almost hurt.

"Oh, Maddie I'm so sorry. It's not you. Im really sorry again. Let's watch another movie?" I smiled at Maddie.

Maddie and I started the movie, but we heard a door slam and an angry Demi. We shut the movie off and went to eavesdrop.

*Dianna's POV*

"Can I have two large pepperoni pizza's please? With mild wings on the side?" I said into the phone.

I hung up after I got done with the order and I heard the door slam and an angry Demi approaching.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKK" Demi screamed.

"Calm down, Demetria!!!" I screamed.

"She doesn't want her to know that I'm her birth mother. I want my little Demi." Demi screamed louder than I did.

"Who? Who doesn't want her to know?" I said calmly to calm Demi down.

"Dani... she wants me not to tell Demetrianna that I'm her mother." Demi said loudly.

I hoped that the girls didn't hear what she's mad about... considering that Demetrianna is upstairs.

I thought it was safe until I heard two gasps coming from upstairs.

Demi stopped in her tracks with shock and regret on her face.

"How the fuck could you guys keep this shit a secret from me. I'm Demi's daughter and you couldn't even tell me? Fuck you, motherfuckers!!" Demetrianna screamed. I heard Demi mumble...

"Yep, that's my daughter." she said laughing.

Maddie later came down the stairs.

"Way to fuck things up like you always do, Demi." she was angry.

I hope this doesn't start a feud between families.

I also hope that Demi and Maddie will be okay. I know Demi could relapse... but Maddie is capable of doing just what Demi did at her age.

Momma Lovato is stressed out.

Authors' Note
Hey guys, I just want to check in and know what you guys want to happen and if I should continue or not. Please comment, vote, etc. Love you xx