in loving memory of lovatos & rivera

*Demetriana's POV*

I woke up the next morning to see Liza in bed. She looked peaceful as always. I noticed the necklace a little bit more. I decided to get up and check it out.

I inched closer and closer to her neck and reached out for the necklace. I was about an inch away from it and she suddenly grabbed my hand, squeezing it so tight almost causing me to yelp.

Her face lightened when she realized it was just me. "God! Don't do that!" She yelled at me releasing my hand.

My wrist was now purple. Damn, that girl has a tight ass grip. I just stood in shock and then trudged over to the bathroom.

While in the shower, I heard tiles move. And then placed back. I then heard dialing. Liza snuck in a phone and is calling someone. I listened very closely. I'm nosy. So, why wouldn't I?

Liza: Yeah, boss. It's done. I did it last night. I'll get the other one tonight.

Liza: Yeah, about her... She's starting to figure it out.

Who?! Me?! Cause I hope she's not talking about me! What did she get done?

I heard the call end and the phone slam inside the tiny hole and the block go back in. I'm freaking out. I finished my shower and put on clothes. I opened the door to see a frightening Liza Koshy standing there. I cleared my throat and ran past her.

I stopped when I noticed the charm around her neck.

"What are you doing with that necklace?" I said to her angrily.

"Uh- uh" she started to stutter.

"That's a necklace I gave to Demi. It's one of a kind and it means something. Why do you have it?" I said sternly.

"None of your business, and it's not Demi's." Liza said.

"Fuck me in the asshole, if it's not!" I screamed. She covered her hand over my mouth and slammed my head against the wall causing everything to go black.
-----------------------

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy. I'm not in the place anymore, but I'm somewhere in a dark room. I have tape over my mouth and I'm all tied up.

I started to squirm until my chair fell over. That's when I heard footsteps. I also heard laughs.

A man and a woman both stepped through the door of the dark room. They both turned on a light. I squinted my eyes because the light was way too bright.

"You've awaken." The manly voice spoke.

I looked around me and tears fell down my cheeks. There I saw was a lifeless Demi and Naya. What the hell did they do to deserve this?

I started sobbing, because I love them so much.

I felt a hard slap across my face. "Shut up!" They both said to me. Of course I shut up then. It was Liza and a mysterious looking guy. I don't know who it is.

"Boss, I brought her." I heard someone say outside of the locked door. "Bring her in!" Liza yelled out.

That's when I saw a near lifeless, Liza Koshy step in the door. I almost died. Who is the real Liza Koshy?

They sat her in a chair next to me. My eyebrows went up when I looked at her. I then suddenly knew that that was the real Liza. My 5'0" Liza.

Well, then who's in the mask?

"If any of you try anything... I'll kill you". They said locking the door behind them.

I'm the only one with tape covering my mouth so Liza tried to talk.

"Listen, I had nothing to do with this. One night I woke up to being in a dark room and drugged each night." She went on starting to cry.

I shook my head. What's wrong with people?

Soon enough they came back with a liquid in their hands.

They went over to Liza and whispered in her ear. She nodded and continued with the process. "This will instantly kill you. Stay still or else we'll do something different and more painful." They said to her. She sobbed and mumbled "Okay."

I closed my eyes. I couldn't see it. I wanted to say goodbye, but i can't. What did we do that they have to kill us? We did nothing.

"Little brown girl, out!" I heard Liza say before she died. More tears fell down my eyes. I chuckled a bit. She always says that, but this time she was for real.

"Now, for you. We have been waiting for this moment for a while now. We decided it's best to get close to you to pretend to be someone else." "Liza" said.

"Are you ready?" "Liza" said. I nodded my head.

She began to peel off a face mask, and so did the man. I shrieked in horror. Why would these people do this? I knew they were angry, but I didn't know they were this angry.

There in front of me stood an angry Frank and Dani. I sobbed at the fact that my own adoptive parents were killing my family and posing as my friend.

"Awe, baby don't cry. This is the same pain we felt when you left." They said smiling like all killers would be expected to smile.

They held a needle on my arm as if ready to push it in at any minute. Right about now, I'm wishing that someone comes in and stops them. But, no one is.

I need my mom and Naya alive. They give me hope. They keep me going. I need my family. I need everyone that's in my life for the better. Shit, I need Sel.

Here I am, not realizing how much I need people until I'm seconds away from my death. I stop crying. I realize that this is going to happen either way.

It's like time stopped as I felt a needle go into my vain. I felt pain, but I also felt sick. I felt like I was burning alive. This pain is like no other. Every second turned into a year for me. At least, that's what I thought.

Seconds passed by, and I passed to. Away into the hall of death.

-----------------------

A/N-

HUGE plot twist huh? This is technically the last chapter of this book. Next chapter is gonna be little. You'll have to read it to see what it's about.

How did you like this book?

I loved writing it and seeing all of the nice and encouraging comments. I'm gonna start on my next book later, so make sure you check it out.

Please, feel free to give me actual feed back. Tell me whether the end is sucky or not.

Love you lots. It's been real!