mom?

*Demetriana's POV*

Its been a week since the trial. I've been staying with Frank & Dani to say my goodbyes.

Today is the day that I leave and go stay with Demi and her mom. Demi has her own house in L.A, but we're staying here for now.

"Are you ready to go?" My old parents said. They were crying.

"Yeah. Ok I'm ready." I wasn't really crying because I'm actually looking forward to staying with my family.

"Hey, listen. When I leave, I'll still love you guys. Thank you for giving me the-" I was cut off.

"Shut the hell up! We've adopted you when Demi didn't want you. Maybe you should be grateful of the life we've allowed you to have. Don't say another word. We've loved you, cared for you, and gave a damn about how you dressed, looked, and are. Don't you ever contact me again!" I was in shock.

Where the hell did that come from?
All I had to say was...

"Fuck youu." I was angry. I stormed out of the house, and didn't look to see where I was going.

I do this a lot and I don't think that it's a good idea. I'll call Demi soon.

I reached my special spot and saw a strange figure there. As I saw the person up close, I realized it was Selena  Gomez!... in dark clothing. How did she--?

"Hey Selena! Oh my gosh! I love you so much! I'm such a big fan! I can't believe you're here!" I was totally amazed! I love Selena soooo much! She used to be Demi's best friend, until shit happened.

"Shut up. I don't like you." she snapped.

Oh helllllll no! "What is wrong with you? I've never met you in my entire life... Bitxh" I spat.

She stood up. I got a little scared. For a short person, she sure has an angry mean face.

In the distance I saw Demi's car. Perfect timing, am I right?

I ran to Demi's car, and Selena gasped and ran away. I waved my hands desperately.

The car came to an immediate stop.
Demi came out of the car and charged towards me.

"Baby! Oh my god, what are you doing here alone? I was just on my way to your house because you're late!" She sounded worried and then that's when I realized.

"No, you weren't" I said calmly.

She looked confused.

"You were going the opposite way!" I started to smirk, with my detective skills.

She bursted out laughing. That cute cackle of hers.

"Haha. Okay ya got me. I was going to Starbucks. Let's go! I'll get you some too!" She's actually pretty chill.
----------------------------------------
We arrived at Starbucks and she asked me what I wanted.

"I- uh- my paren- my uh I can't have coffee." I stuttered.

"Why, honey?" She asked like I was some kind of robot.

"My parents told me.. that Id er- die if I had coffee before 15." I was so serious.
Demi did that obnoxious laugh of hers once again.

"Ha- oh- my - hah. They lied to you sweetie! You won't die! If anything, you'll get short!" By then she was tickled pink.

"Oh, in that case I'll take a white chocolate mocha, and a croissant; I want it warmed. Also a birthday cake pop" I said quickly. I never said i didnt go behind their backs and get coffee!

"Liar!" I knew what she meant. I couldn't help but laugh!

We got our drinks and just started to talk.

"Hey, so I want to know a little bit about you." She smiled.

What, besides the fact that I cut, am depressed, I eat in front of people like you and then purge right after?

"What? Did you just...?" Demi heard me. I thought I was talking in my head.

"Er-no I didn't say anything." I put a smile on my face so she'd think I was telling the truth.

I just dug myself a hole.
*Demi's POV*

I know I heard what I heard. She said that. Im seriously gonna need to bring it up again.  Don't want my baby girl to do this.

Incoming text from: Bby💗💍

D-Hey boo!

?-Hi! I just landed. I'll see you later? ;)

D- Actually, no. I'm thinking I'm gonna spend some time with my baby girl.

?- Tomorrow?

D- Maybe this should wait. I just got her back and I'm gonna need to give her my full attention. She's way more important than any of my relationships. I love her more than anything. Love you too, but I'm gonna need to cut this off for now.
Wilmer: Fine. It's not over though, hermosa. I understand. I'll let you two be. I love you. Take care!

Oh Wilmer! I love him so-

"Who's that?!?!" I looked up to see a Mini-Demi standing over my shoulder.

"I- uh. Wil-" I stuttered. Couldn't find the right words.

"Why the hell did you break up with him! I'll be fine. You're with me 20/7. Ya heard? Don't make me break a bitch neck." I said confidently. Because, what's wrong with being confident?

"Listen, just because I'm young, doesn't mean I'm your friend. Better watch your mouth before I break yours." She gave me a stern look.

"Okay, okay mom I'm sorry, chill" I started laughing but stopped when I realized...

"You called me mom! Awe! Sweetie--"
Before I knew it I darted out the door.

I guess running off is my thing.

---------------------------------------
(Demi)etriana,
Hello, Hello, how are you?
I saw you at the park six past noon.
I know where you live and I'm coming for you.
Better know that this isn't gonna be pretty boo.
~xoxo Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Pretty mysterious?

What's Sage gonna do? 😏

I might discontinue if I don't ever get comments or votes.

I'm thinking about it hard. ^

Next chapter uploaded when there's some comments!

Bye bye! You're in for a treat next chapter if you do what I ask. I've got some plans!! Muahahahha. Okay byeee.