feelings

*Demi's POV*

I can't believe I made a joke out of it. My daughter is hurt and I don't know what to do.

Oh, and when she comes back again we're gonna talk about where she gets the bad language from.

"She gets it from you, Demetria!" My mom shouted.

"Was I talking out loud again?" I was obviously embarrassed.

"Yes, you were. I can't believe that you did that. It wasn't any of your business you should have left it alone!" She continued to yell.

I've had enough.

"I've had it, Dianna! I've been hearing you yell and talk shit about me ever since I was 13. I'm 27 now and I'd rather if you kept it to yourself. To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm still staying here with you. You're crazy and don't think I'm coming back because I'm not. I'm screwed up because of you." I stormed past her and slammed the front door on my way out.

I knew where I had to go. I went to my "spot".

*Demetriana's POV*

I was so frustrated and upset when I heard about Demi being my birth mother.

Err, I mean, that's not horrible because now I know that I have a sexy mother.

Gross, let me stop.

I had to get away so I went to my favorite place. The cherry tree near my house.

I wonder why Demi gave me up.

Was it because she had me when she was young?

I feel like it was because I'm not worth shit. I can't deal with any--

I got cautious because I heard
something move behind me. I turned around and there was Demi, sitting there.

"What are you doing here?" I kept my eyes towards the ground as I moved closer.

"Uhh, this is just a spot I go to whenever I feel bad or something. I'm sorry I'll go..." She obviously was aware that she hurt me.

"Listen, I'm sorry I overreacted. I didn't mean to say all of those things. It's just that I would've thought that I would meet you somewhere else. I'm not great with situations." I giggled.

"I can tell, the way you cursed like a sailor back there!" Demi giggled also.
I loved the way she laughed. I secretly wanted to get to know Mo-- Demetria better but I feel as if I've been a burden.

"Whatcha thinking about, babygirl?" I teared up. I didn't want to tell her because I'd cry for sure.

"Nothing." I got up and walked away. I decided to go home. She looked hurt as I took this action. I knew I'd be back around.

*Maddie's POV*

I was hurt, and angry at Dems.

I can't believe she screwed up my chances with having a friend. Demetriana was my first friend at that school.

I hope nothing changes.

I'd hate to have to be bullied by her just because I'm her birth mothers' sister. I decided to text her.

M: Hey, are you alright?

D:Yeah I'm cool. I feel neglected and shit.

M: Are we still friends?
Read @6:56pm

I started to worry and started to cry because I felt as if we weren't friends anymore.

I heard a knock at the door. I went to go see who it was. As soon as I opened it there was a wild Demetriana tackling me to the floor.

"Of course we are friends. Love you lots, Mads" she said
"You too, D" I said back

We went upstairs to watch a movie. Once again we were interrupted, but this time it was a knock on the door.

I opened it to see Demi, handcuffed by the cops.

Damn it, Demetria!!

A/N:
A little cliff hanger!! What do you guys think is going to happen? I still haven't gotten some feedback... but thank you guys for reading this book. The authors notes will stop as soon as I get at least some comments.❤️