remember in december?

*Demi's POV*

I was just sitting there after Demetriana left, thinking to myself why I gave her up in the first place.

Well, I know why, but I regret it more than ever.

I decided to get up and go get some ice cream from the ice cream truck since there was one nearby.

I quickly paid and grabbed my vanilla ice cream cone from the man. I look up and he says "Hey, are you Demi Lovato?" I chuckled.

"Well, I sure fucking hope so." I couldn't help but be sarcastic. I mean everyone knows.

"Listen, my daughter is having her 16th birthday party on Sunday. I know it's Monday and all, and it's a stretch, but it'd mean a lot to her since you are her idol." I gazed around as he said that. I didn't know what to say. Mostly because I didn't really want to.

"Yeah, of course." I smiled and gave him my number to keep in touch.
I silently left, walking back to the house after cooling off a little.

I was nearly there when I hear " Demetria Devonne Lovato you're under arrest for..." The officer says.

I zoned out because I knew what he was talking about. I looked at my ice cream, and back at him.

Not thinking, I quickly threw the ice cream at his face and I ran really fast!

I was laughing so hard and as I turned around to look back, I ran into a tree face first and fell on my back.

"Fuckk!" I screamed.

The officer approached quickly and said "Classic Demetria" laughing.
I gladly stuck up my middle finger at him.

"Come with me" he said.
---------------
We were in the cop car, and he started to ask me a few questions.

"Demetria, are you aware that this is the second time that you've done this crime?"

"Yes!" I rolled my eyes.

"And Demetria, are you aware that the consequence will be larger than last time?"

"Well, what could be bigger than last time? You sent me to jail for a week!!" I yelled.

I slowly approached my house. The officer wanted to talk to "Mommy & Daddy".

*Marissa's POV*

I was sitting at my house in L.A. scrolling through my Twitter and I see that Demi posted something about 5 hours ago.

It said
@ddlovato - Sorry isn't ever good enough. I want you back babygirl. *Tear face*

By now, I was so confuzzled. I was wondering who was Demi's babygirl considering that she already has Maddie. What was she not telling me?
I then decided to turn on the news.
"She has done it again America, for the good or for the bad?"

I looked up and saw a picture of Demi being arrested at the park. I slammed my hand down on my coffee table.

"Damn it, Demetria. Not again!" I screamed.

I turned around as I heard my (adopted) 2 year old daughter crying. I knew it was because I was screaming and she's never seen me mad before.

"Awe. Honey, come here Mommy isn't mad. I'm so sorry. I love you, come give me a hug." I almost cried because she's so damn cute!

She walked her tiny body into my hands. I hugged her so tight and told her...

"God, you look so much like Zendaya" I laughed.

She went back to bed and I booked 2 tickets to Texas for first thing in the morning. I got us packed for the next week and prepared myself to see Demi's consequence.
------------------------------
*Diana's POV*
I heard someone come to the door, but I figured that Madison and Demetriana would get it.

That's when I hear "Damn it, Demetria" come from Maddie's mouth as she clearly thought out
loud.

"Madison!! Watch your language" I screamed.

I walked to the door and saw Demi in handcuffs. I looked shocked and she opened her mouth to speak.

"Well, Remember in December..."

"Damn it, Demetria! Not again!" I slowly Remembered what happened in December.
---------------------------------------
*A/N- I will not update or go any further with this story until I get
-2 votes
-5 comments
I NEED to know what you guys want.
1.) Should Demetriana have a special someone in her life?
-Boy or girl?
2.) Should Maddie and Demetriana grow a stronger friendship?
3.) Do you think that Demi will get Demetriana or leave it alone?
4.) What's going on with Marissa?
Love you guys, remember to get those votes and comments!!