isn't good enough

*Demi's POV*

They've been trying to make me eat for a long time. I can't. Knowing that Diana can't eat for a long time makes me crazy.

I ran her over. She's dead. I can't believe it. I shouldn't have taken it out on Demetriana either. I don't know what she's thinking or how she feels toward me. I know she hates me for the second time in her life. I'm gonna make it up to her.

The police told me since I was her birthmother that I'd have to pay for her arrangements and give money to the family. Weird right?

I eventually gave in and ate because they said that my family was here and it was an emergency. I hope everyone is alright. I walked out and into the visiting room. There I saw a crying Dianna and Demetriana. My heart warmed at the fact that Demetriana came along.

I looked at her and noticed that she was different. Her hair was shorter and purple. She's finally done something to her eyebrows thank god!

I walked over to them wondering why they were crying.

"What's wrong guys?" I said.

"I have a fucking twin and you didn't tell me. That's what's wrong."Demetriana spat.

How did they find out?

As if on cue, Demetriana googled how everyone thought that she was dead. She also showed me Diana's birth certificate.

'Hey, how'd you get in that?" She knew what I was talking about.

She giggled.

"How'd she die? Do you know?" Mom asked me.

"Some person hit her with a car. I think they've served their time." I said.

"Wow, you're in a happy mood." Demetriana started. "Just a few days ago you would've wanted to hit me and kill me" She said with her face frowning.

"Listen baby girl. I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have. Sorry." I said frantically.

"Sorry will never be good enough" she said. With that, she stood up and left out the door. It's painful to admit that she's always right.

I didn't want to be here anymore so I told my mom to clear up the confusion and that I'd be seeing Demetriana once every month to regain our relationship.

I left and went back to see my roommate, Liza. Apparently she knows Demetriana. Says they were okay friends. But, she hates me.

I went to take a shower and started singing softly. I heard Liza bang on the door. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What?" I yelled.

"Shut up, bitch" I heard her say.

How could she hear me? I was like wtf.

I went back to silently singing, like fuck her. What she gonna do?

I was singing stone cold and apparently I can't sign that quietly.

I walked out of the shower in just a towel and saw so many people standing there clapping for my performance.

I wasn't thanking them because, why were they standing there. And two, I could have come out naked for all they know.

I hate this place, but I need to get out so... bring it on.

*Demtriana's POV*

It's been a month, and today I have my first meeting with Demi. I'm so not looking forward to it. She's lied to me so many times before, how the heck am I supposed to believe her in the future.

They said that I'm allowed to bring her drinks, just not coffee. So I brought her coffee inside a tea bottle, hoping they won't check it.

Why am I such a nice person? I smiled at the thought of that because I'm totally not.

I walked over to Demi who looked bored as shit.

I handed her the drink and she smiled, stood up, and hugged me. I was like ugh.

We started talking and she brought up school.

"I just realized that you haven't gone to school for about 6 months" she said.

"Yeah well it's August, so I wouldn't stress it" I laughed.

"I should get out in about a month or two so maybe, a few weeks after that?" She asked.

I froze. I absolutely hate school. What's the point of it?

"Okay, new topic because obviously you don't like it. How have you been?" Demi asked.

I decided to make her mad so I answered her question with a question of my own. "How have you been, Demetria?" I said sharply.

She gave me the look. She hates when I call her Demetria.

"I'm fine, Demetriana. But, seriously hows it going?" She asked. "I feel terrible about what happened, and what I did. I just want you to forgive me." She continued.

"You should be. How the hell am I supposed to forgive you after what you've done?" I raised my voice causing people to look. I mouthed sorry towards everyone and looked back at Demi.

"Listen, I know baby girl I'm sorry. I am trying. I've been a mom for about almost a year. I don't have it down." She said.

"No, that's where you've got it wrong. You've been a mom ever since you've had sex and created me" I started to laugh at the fact that my mom had sex. Who'd want to have sex with Demi Lovato.

I must've said that out loud because she's responded. "You'd be surprised at my Lovatics" she said laughing also. (😏⬅️)

God, I missed her laugh. "I miss your laugh, Demi. Haven't heard it in about a month." I said flatly.

"I miss yours too, baby girl." She reached out to rub my shoulder, but I flinched.

She looked hurt, but I couldn't do anything about it. She removed her hand drank some more coffee.

"When I get out, would you feel comfortable moving back in with me?" She asked hesitantly.

"Not quite." I said playing with her. She doesn't know that though.

"I understand. See you when I get out then" she said.

"What do you mean? Don't I see you next month?" I asked. I only said that because I was kidding. Why can't I see her? I may be mad at her, but I still need my mom.

"I can't see you anymore until I get out" she said sad. "Bye" she said coldly and left.

I started to cry. Why the hell cant I see her? Is she overreacting or what? I hope she's kidding too.

I walked out and saw Dianna. She was smiling until she saw my face. I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Oh. She told you that she can't see you anymore?" Grandma said.

"You knew?" I asked with very little hate in my voice.

I moved my head and walked to the car. I didn't say a word the whole ride home.

Is it bad that I want to forgive her?

-------------------
A/N:
This is a filler chapter. It should be interesting next chapter.

Vote, comment, etc.

Byeeeeeee
Next update: Tomorrow