hold me.

*Demetriana's POV*

It's been 5 months since I've seen Demi, and I'm tearing apart.

I don't know why I can't see her or why people won't take me to at least try. I feel so broken and I haven't talked to anyone in 5 months. Not until I see my mom.

Today I want to go to the mall and buy Demi things from Topshop. It's a little I forgive you gesture.

I left out the house with baggy clothes and sunglasses so the paparazzi won't notice that it's me. I've become more famous now that the world knows I had a twin and never knew about it. Shit, I'm on the cover of magazines.

I walked into the store and saw millions of clothes. It's been a while since I've been here. I decided to get her 10 pairs of jeans and 5 leggings along with 15 shirts. That should be enough.

I walked over to the register to pay and the nice lady said it was $568. I was like damn why so much for pieces of shit.

I looked down in my bag to getting card and my sunglasses fell off.

"Oh my god! You're Demetriana Lovato!" The lady said.

Everyone came piling towards me asking for my number and auto graphs. I got my clothes and ran out of the store just to be surrounded by tons of other people.

I started to have a panic attack so I ran and hid from everyone in my favorite store. PINK.

I went into the dressing rooms and locked the door and started to cry. That is until I heard a lady come into the dressing rooms.

"Are you okay, honey?" The lady said.

"Yes. I'm fine." I said sniffly.

I walked out and came face to face with the woman I wouldn't have ever thought to see.

"Baby girl?" Mom said to me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were out?" I said hurt.

"I just got out, I was picking up some clothes for you as a forgive me gesture" she smiled.

I smiled back considering that we had the same thought.

I picked out the things I liked and we ended up paying. We were trying to move through the Lovatics going outside.

There were paparazzi taking pictures and asking us questions. I get so mad when they do that. Like why bother?

Demi, were you in rehab?
Why did you hide your other daughter?

Demetriana, are you pregnant?

That one got me.

I walked over to the guy. I stuck up my middle finger at all of the camera men and said.

"Got this on camera?" I kept it up. Demi gasped and ran over to me just as I lifted my fist and connected it to the jaw of the camera man.

Demi pulled me away quick as the paparazzi were taking even more pictures.

"What the hell is wrong with you? That's a bad image!" Demi said worried.

I just grinned and watched her as she was angry. We ended up going to Starbucks and drinking coffee.

As I was sitting there, a guy maybe 15 years old came over to me. He was cute.

"Hi miss. I couldn't help but notice you." He said with a cute smile.

I smiled and then looked over at Demi who had one eyebrow raised. I immediately dropped my smile.

"Can I have your number?" I took his hand and started to write my number when Demi interrupted.

"Who are you?" She said with quite the attitude.

"I'm Chad. Nice to meet you. I'm guessing your the mother?" He shook Demi's hand and kissed it.

Demi smiled. That's a good sign.

I continued to write my number down on his hand and then he left back to his table.

My phone beeped and I looked at it.

C: hey, it's Chad:)
Me: Well, hello Chad.
C: Maybe we can go to breakfast in the morning at 8? I'll pick you up.

I asked Demi.

"That's fine, but I'll be somewhere in the restaurant so... don't do anything" Demi said. God she's overprotective.

M: That's fine. See ya then ;)

I've never been on a date before. This guy is way too hot.

My thoughts switched to Selena.

"Hey, Demi? What happened to Selena?" I asked. Her face dropped.

"She's in jail." She said. I was shocked. I mean Selena... in jail?

"For what?" I asked curiously.

"Attempted murder." Demi said coldly.

I gasped. Like oh my god. My face was probably so scared looking.

Demi burst out laughing. "Haha, no. She's not in jail but we're going to see her today because she's fully moved into her place now." I sighed in relief.

"Let's go." Demi said. We grabbed our coffee and headed out of the door.

We arrived at Selena's place in about 20 minutes and we got out. This place was huge but a little bit smaller than mine.

We knocked and Selena answered the door. "Hi!!! Haven't seen you guys in forever! Come in!" She said.

It smelled like she was making cookies.

Turns out she was and they're the best effing cookies ever.

Demi and Selena had been talking for about an hour while I was on my phone and I suddenly thought about Josie.

"Hey, Sel? Where's Josie?" I asked. Her smile dropped. Even bigger than Demi's.

"She's uh at a mental institution. She started to hear voices and all of that stuff. So I sent her away." She frowned.

"I was actually going to go see her today. If you guys aren't scared, then we can all go?" Selena said.

I smiled. "Hell yeah!"

Demi gave me the look. The one telling me that I'm 13 and I should stop cursing.

I mouthed okay in a serious manner.

I then processed where I'm going. To a mental institution? I'll be scared all night! Then I won't be able to sleep then I'll look like crap for my date tomorrow.

Just my luck. Well, hello Josie.
---------------------------

Next chapter should be interesting with seeing Josie and Demetriana go on her date.

Do you guys like Chad?

Don't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy just yet!! 😏