can dallas keep a secret?

*Demetriana's POV*

Demi hasn't talked to me in about a week. I'm worried about her. This is almost as worse as it was when Madison died. But, it's way different.

Wilmer has been doing all of the cooking. I'm kind of glad about that though because Demi can't cook for shit!

I was in my room listening to music when I heard the softest knock on my door. I got up and walked over to the door.

I opened the door and began to speak without looking.

"Hey Wilme-." I paused. I looked at Demi.

"Hey Dems. What's up?" I said looking at the ground. Anywhere but in her eyes. They've been dark lately.

"I-I'm sorry baby girl. I just was jealous that you're closer to Wilmer than me. I'm acting stupid." She stuttered. I nodded accepting her apology and went for a hug.

She flinched. What the hell? I put my arms down as she began to walk away closing her room door behind her.

I wondered what's up with Demi.

I walked downstairs to greet Wilmer and talk to him about the situation. He had his glasses on reading the newspaper.

"Hey Wilmer. I think we need to talk... about Demi." I stuttered. Just like the way Demi did.

"Yes, hermosa? Is she okay?" He immediately tuned into what I had to say. Given that he loves Demi with all of his heart.

I snuggled into his chest and began to speak. "She's been acting weird lately. She came and apologized to me, but flinched back when I went in for a hug." I said.

He looked worried. I know that Wilmer would never do anything to Demi, so why is she all of a sudden acting like this?

Wilmer stood up and began to walk to Demi's room. "Stay here." He said with a serious tone. I knew not to mess with him when he's serious. But, I don't know how to listen.

When he reached the top of the stairs, I decided to go up quietly and eavesdrop.

I heard a muffled conversation.

"Hermosa, I'm just trying to help." Wilmer said.

"Get your damn hands away from me! You don't care and you don't know!" Demi screamed at him.

I peeked through the crack of the door and saw Wilmer trying to comfort Demi. Not hurt her.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself. I soon realized I said that loudly. I covered my mouth hoping that they didn't hear me.

"Demetriana Devonna Lovato!" Wilmer yelled. Shit. I hate it when Wilmer yells at me.

I then heard Demi in a soft voice. "Don't yell at my child." She said sternly. Wilmer turned to look at her.

"Baby, I told her to give you space. You flinched this morning! I just want you to be-" Wilmer started.

"Wilmer. Get out of my room." Demi said staring into space on the verge of tears. Seeing my mom cry started to make me cry.

I can't let them see me cry. Not right now. Demi needs help.

Wilmer exited Demi's room as she slammed the door shut sobbing. I ran to my room covering my mouth hiding my sobs too.

Wilmer let out a huge sigh. "Girls!" He said in an annoying tone.

It made me smile a little. God, we're overreacting.

*Demi's POV*

I made that little scene so I could sneak out of the house. Wilmer and Demetriana can not know about this or else they'll kill me.