take care of me

*Demetriana's POV*

I woke up in a very strange place. I looked around and saw lots of nurses and doctors. I realized that I'm at the hospital.

About 2 seconds later I felt pain coming from my right leg and yelped.

"Oh, baby! You're awake" Mom said "SHE'S AWAKE!" She yelled to the nurses.

The nurses came into my room and started to check everything. They were really close.

Just when I thought that they were close, my family came in the room and started to huddle over me asking me questions, giving me hugs, and cards, gifts etc.

Don't get me wrong, I have a wonderful family but, I just want some rest.

I started talking to Maddie when I noticed that Mom had gotten a phone call. She seemed pretty angry.

-----------------------------------------------------

*Demi's POV*

I got a phone call from my manager while I was in the hospital room.

"Demi. It's all over the internet that Selena and Wilmer are dating. Did you guys break up?" he said.

I started to heat up. I decided to leave baby girl's room so she or my family wouldn't have to hear this. I know she noticed me.

"No, the hell we didn't break up! That bitch of a Selena. I'm going to call Wilmer. Talk later." I screamed into the phone.

I drew attention to myself and that's how I ended up signing 20+ autographs.

I went outside and dialed Wilmer.

"Hey, Hermosa! How are you this lovely morning?" he said. He obviously didn't read the news or check it.

"How the fuck am I, the Demi Lovato doing? Ask Selena... your other woman! What the hell is your problem? Wilmer we are over! Don't bother calling me or texting me or sending me anything. I'm moving! Oh, and tell your bitch Selena to go to hell." I was angry. Paparazzi were taking photos and videos of the outrage. It'd be the headline.

Demetriana and I were supposed to move back to L.A. in a couple of days. I can't move when she's in such a bad condition. I'll wait another month or so, then we can go to L.A and search for a new home.

I walked back into the hospital which has been cleared out mostly.

I went to check on baby girl, but she was alone.

"Hey, babygirl. Where'd the rest go?" I asked.

"They had to go take Maddie to Aerial. I'm actually glad because I'm really tired." she said with a laugh.

"Okay... well take a nap and I'll be right here if you need me." I smiled.

"H-hey, Mom? Can you maybe come in bed and cuddle with me?" She said. Awe, my baby is so cute.

She slid over and made room for me as I climbed in and took a nap with her.

I love my baby girl so damn much.

----------------------------------------------------

*Maddie's POV*

I went to Aerial, and began to put my things on. I really like Aerial and the people who are there.

I walked in the main room and I said hi to everyone with a big smile plastered on my face.

I then noticed someone new. She walked over to me and smiled.