rehab?

*Demetriana's POV*

I moved in with Demi.

It's been pretty nice here the past few days.

We still haven't talked about the whole cutting and my whole back story incident/situation.

I know that the result would obviously be rehab. I don't want to go, but I want to get better for Demi. I want to be strong and be able to have a great life with her.

I am going to confront Demi about rehab. It's the best thing to do.

I walked quietly downstairs and saw Demi on her phone looking at dogs.

"Awwe." said an adorable Demi.

"Hey, Demi? I think we need to talk...!?" I was hesitant, but I choked it out. This was easier in my head.

"Yes, baby. We do. You first." She seemed calm, don't think she knows what she's gonna be hit with.

"I-I want to u-uh go to re-re-hab. I want to get better... for you and for myself. I can't keep going on like this, it's triggering to you, and God knows that I don't want anything to happen to my idol. I love you so much, as a fan... not so much as a daughter justtt yet. I'm going to be better, stay strong, and work on my problems. I'm re-ready."

There was a silence after what I just said.

All of a sudden, Demi broke down crying.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl." Demi said through her muffled sobs because she was on my shoulder.

I stood up with Demi in my arms and we talked for a while. About what to expect, what I'm going to do there, and just what she felt like and how she dealt with everything.

We also talked a little bit more about me and my problems. I opened up, and that surprisingly made our relationship grow a little stronger.

"Okay, so I'm going to go talk to the treatment center. I think that you can stay in the suite. It costs a lot, but anything for you baby. I'm going to make sure that I can see you after 2 months. They won't let me visit so I want you to know that I lo-" I cut Demi off.

"I know that you love me. I'll be fine. Just set up a date. Recovery is better when you actually want it." I gave off a fake smile. I just don't want her to know that it's all for her.

I love Demi. As a mother. I really wish that my brain could realize that enough so I can tell her. I've only been with her a couple of days, but I can tell that she's going to be fun to have around.

"Okay, so listen. They can take you at 5am tomorrow, or they can take you 5am the day after tomorrow. Your choice." Demi had red puffy eyes, I could tell that she was crying.

"I w-want to go tomorrow. In the morning. I should go to bed now." I was deeply sad on the inside. I don't want to leave my mom. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I said.

"Yes, let's go to sleep baby girl." Demi said.

*Demi's POV*

I couldn't fall asleep, because my baby girl was going to rehab tomorrow morning.

She's leaving me.

I know it's for the best, but this attachment to her, has grown stronger. I need her to survive. I've learned that. Now I accept it.

I walked downstairs and decided to make some cookies. It wasn't long until I heard a noise.

Scared the shit out of me. I got the bat hidden in the cabinet and slowly took off for the stairs. Nobody gonna get me, not today.

I turned the corner to see a zombie like figure, a.k.a my daughter at 2am.

"Ahh!" A scream escaped from both of our mouths.

"What the hell are you doing up? You need to get up in 2 hours! HOLY SHIT!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, but don't wake up grandma. Or any of the rest of them. I can't sleep." She said truthfully.

I offered her some chocolate chip cookies and warm milk. We then snuggled up on the couch and watched a movie. After that we took a thirty minute nap before we had to get up.

I'm going to miss my baby. Maybe it's all going to be worth it in the long run.