closer

*Demi's POV*

I was in the car and relieved to see the person who took us. Never thought I'd be saying that though.

"Wilmer!! You can't do that! I almost had a heart attack!" I held my heart and sighed.

Demetriana looked at me as if she was going to start singing my song. I laughed and nodded letting her know that I got her reference. The look in her eyes when she couldn't sing was unbearable. Poor baby girl!

Wilmer started laughing as he drove off. "I still have a key to your car. Hermosa, remember when you gave it to me just in case?" Wilmer said with his handsome smile.

"Haha. Yes I do, Wilmer. Why did you come here? Where are we going?" I asked curiously. I mean you just don't drive off without telling us where we're going.

"LAS VEGAS, MAMIS" Wilmer screamed with enthusiasm.

Demetriana had a smile on her face, she took out her phone and wrote something to me.

'I've never been to Las Vegas before' She wrote smiling.

I told her it's going to be fine and that it's hella fun. Glad that we can go with Wilmer.

*Wilmer's POV*

It seems like she's forgotten about everything that has happened in the past. I've really changed.

I hope that she'll trust me enough to enter their lives.

We were in for a long drive to the airport so Demi and Demetriana went to sleep.

I stopped the car, turned around and took a picture of the two snuggling together in my leather jacket. I posted it on Twitter.

Hermosas.😘

I said as a caption. The picture immediately got thousands of likes and retweets. Many comments like "Dilmer" and some wondering if we were back together or not.

I just smiled. Demi's fans are crazy.

About two hours later we arrived at the private airport. Where I keep my private plane.

I stopped the car and woke the two beauty's up. They both had red eyes and were tired. They basically fought with me to keep sleeping. My manliness kicked in.

I took them one by one and boarded them on the plane. I laid them down in the back, in the spare bed and kissed their foreheads before telling the plane to take off.

I suddenly realized that they didn't have any clothes for the trip, but I did. So, I went and found out their sizes from their clothes that they had on. I knew Demi liked Top Shop and assumed that Demetriana liked PINK. I went on those sites and bought at least 20 outfits for each other and a new pair of Nikes that matched all of the outfits. I smiled at my great style, and sent the clothes to the 5 star hotel we're staying at.

I eventually got tired after that 2 hour shopping session and decided to take a nap. I fell asleep with my laptop closed in hand and my glasses on.

*Demetriana's POV*

I woke up around 2am when they announced the 2 hour landing.

Demi was still peacefully sleeping and Wilmer was sleeping too. I needed to use the bathroom badly and I didn't know where it was.

I started to panic because I couldn't ask. I eventually went over to Wilmer to wake him up. Demi is never nice when I wake her up, nobody likes a grumpy Demi.

"AHH" Wilmer screamed at me shaking him. He jumped up karate style.

I heard Demi cackle in the back because she caught it all on Snapchat. I silently laughed given that I can't really laugh.

I wrote on the white board Wilmer had for me and asked where the bathroom was. He directed me to a small room in the back corner of the plane.

I walked over to the bathroom and it was hella fancy. I was like in awe. Gold everything almost. Well then again, that just like the rest of the plane and Demi's bathroom.

I used the bathroom and flushed the Golden Toilet. On my way back to the front of the plane, I got lost. There were these small bedrooms and I came along a really fancy one. I decided to go into it.

I walked into the room to find pictures of Demi and Wilmer all over. I started to snoop all around and pick up pictures one by one admiring them.

I started peeking into the drawers and I opened one by the bed to reveal almost 20 condoms...

"Boo!" Wilmer said causing me to jump.

I smiled and was nervous because I thought he'd be mad.

He walked in and started talking.

"I see that you've seen these pictures of Hermosa and I." He grinned.

I smiled in response and nodded.

"I really do love your mother." Wilmer said while blushing.

I moved my head and hands in a motion as to mean 'I know'. And then smiled.

Just as if on cue, Demi walked in and smiled. Wilmer started laughing and I started to smile and silently laugh.

"What?" Demi said.

What Demi didn't know was that her hair looked like shit. It was tangled and she looked horrible.

I pointed to the mirror and she went over and looked. She jumped at the sight of seeing her hair and face.

She came over and tackled Wilmer and I. I released myself from her grip and made contact with her. I waved my hand over my nose playfully to tell her she stinks. I was kidding of course.

"No, I don't!! I'm gonna get you!" Demi said starting to run after me.

I got as far as the couch and raised my hands in defeat. Demi smothered me in kisses and hugs and Wilmer soon followed. We all ended up on the couch surrounded with each others' arms around each other.

Wilmer let out a sigh. "Beautiful Girls that I soon will call mine".

Demi and Wilmer made eye contact and slowly leaned in.

They kissed. I started clapping like I was at a performance.

I lowkey want them together. I want to have a beautiful family. I need this.

----------------------
A/N-
Next update: Friday

Love you guyssss
Comment, vote, etc.

I'm almost to 1K reads! Can I get 1K tonight? If I do, I'll finish this book in like a week! Ahhh im so excited!

Okay byeeeeeeee