surprise mommy

*Demetriana's POV*

It's been almost a month and we just got home from Las Vegas. When I tell you that it was boring, I mean that it was boring. All that happened was Demi and Wilmer. There was some holding of hands, some kissing, and some paparazzi. Worst of all there weren't soundproof walls in the hotel room. Gross.

Not being able to talk has not been the best of thing. I just sat there doing nothing and not being able to socialize with anybody who came my way. There was this cute boy who came over to me and started talking. I gave a signal saying I couldn't talk and so he grabbed the paper that had his number on it out of my hand and walked away with it. What a jerk!

I then heard Demi calling me from the back of the plane. I got up and went in to see what she was calling for.

"Hey baby. Do me a favor?" Demi said smiling with her lip stuck out.

I nodded in return. "Can you give me the remote right there?" She said laughing. My face dropped. She called me all the way in here just to give her a damn remote that was less than a foot away. Just because she didn't want to move. And they say our generation is lazy.

I grabbed the remote and smacked it in her hand playfully.

I walked back into the other room and started to watch t.v. My favorite show is The Fosters and I was watching Season 4. I wanted to scream at the t.v so many times. Like this show is just full of Ups and Downs like what the hell.

After about 4 episodes, we got the 5 minute landing signal and had to get a seat and put on our seatbelts. I hate the landing because it always makes my ears pop.

We got off of the plane and once again we were greeted by paparazzi. I kept staring into the eyes of the paparazzi and noticed a set of eyes. Dallas.

Her eyes grew wide through the sunglasses that barely covered her eyes. She silently put her finger over her mouth indicating for me to keep quiet. I was like what the hell.

We stopped at McDonalds on the way home and Demi ordered me a small fry and a 4 piece nugget and a medium strawberry shake. I love this stuff man. Could eat it all day.

We eventually got home and Wilmer was staying the night even though it's like 6 and he can go home. I decided to go to the indoor pool. I can't swim so I'd stay in the shallow end. I was entering the pool doors and just started walking.

I was taking off my shirt when my arms and the shirt got stuck over my head. I groaned in frustration and started walking back towards the door. Long story short, it wasn't the door that I went to.

Within seconds, I found myself slipping and diving into the deep end, which was 10 feet. I started to float higher and higher trying so hard. I couldn't keep it up for long. I started to panic.

"Wilmer! Wilmer! Wilmer!" I started to scream. Who would've known that I'd be in this situation saying my first words.

I heard people shuffling and panicking while I was almost gone.

"Hermosa?" I heard Wilmer call out in frustration.

I couldn't speak anymore because my mouth kept going under water. So, I kept waving my hands back and forth in the water to make more noise so that he'd find me.

About 1.5 secs later, I heard and saw a determined Wilmer pulling my lifeless body out of the water. I started gasping for air and shortly regained my stability.

Wilmer held me in his arms by the pool side and spoke to me. "Hermosa, you talked." He said smiling with his charming white fatherly smile.

"Y-yeah. I did." I choked out smiling.

*Demi's POV*

I was standing in the pool window not wanting to ruin the Demetriana and Wilmer moment. I'm a little upset that she called Wilmer instead of me. I guess I'm jealous. I don't know why I'm like this. Maybe I'm just too bipolar.

I noticed that they were just sitting there and not moving. So, I decided to walk away. I probably had a hurt expression on my face but by this point I didn't care. I'm so sensitive.

I walked into my bedroom making sure to lock the door after. I sat on the bed and silently started to cry.

I then heard Wilmer coming up the stairs and knock on my door. I stood up wiping my tears and angry as fuck. I opened the door.

"Get the hell out of my house." I said to Wilmer. Sure, I might be overreacting, but that's my baby girl not his. I can't stand it.

I saw Demetriana's eyebrows go up. "You can't do this!" She yelled at me. Now my eyebrow was up.

I heard Batman whimpering. I ignored it.

Wilmer walked out making sure to shut the door hard. As the door slammed a picture fell off of the wall and cracked. It was the only picture I had of me and him. I suddenly realized how much I hurt him and Demetriana. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Baby girl..." I started, but couldn't finish.

She grabbed her coat and walked towards the door. "If Wilmer leaves, so do I." She said and walked out and slammed the door also.

I walked up the stairs and looked out of the window to see Wilmer and Demetriana walking off together looking happy and holding hands.

I just closed the window and sat on my bed cuddling with Batman. At least one of my babies are still here.

I closed my eyes humming "Stone Cold". My favorite. I soon fell asleep with a heavy heart and a lot on my mind. I'm a fuck up. But I'm strong for not relapsing.