you're going.

This chapter is dedicated to ariana_leggett6950

*Demetriana's POV*

I wanted to use the bathroom, but overheard Dallas talking to a strange man.

"Yeah, she told me that Nick Jonas is the father and that she wanted an abortion before he found out." Dallas whispered aware of the fact that someone else might be listening.

I knew it. All of the things that Demi has been going through has been getting out from Dallas' mouth. Remember when I caught her disguised? She's a part of the paparazzi. I can't stand it. Demi might not be favorite right now, but she's my mother.

Walking further into the bathroom, I slowly crept up behind Dallas. I roughly turned her around and met face to face with her. "Dallas. Demi is your sister, how could you?" I yelled. Dallas looked shocked. The man talking to her, hid his face and walked away.

Dallas had a red face. I took her hand and walked out of the bathroom with her, and found Demi in line for her ice cream.

"Dallas? What are you doing here? Baby, are you okay?" she said worried to Dallas and I.

I gave Dallas the look as to 'tell her or I will'. Dallas had a sad look stretched across her face. I kind of felt bad for her, but this needs to stop.

"Listen, Demi." I started. Dallas cut me off after that.

"Demi, I've been working for the paparazzi for a long time now. The other day, Demetriana caught me and now she's forcing me to tell. Listen, I'm sorry. I really am. It was just a way to get easy money-" Dallas started.

"So, money is more important than me Dallas? You've fucking spilled everything that is going on in my life! How can I trust you?" Demi started yelling.

"I'm your sister! You need me and you have to forgive me! I said I'm sorry!" Dallas said.

"Well, sorry isn't good enough. You're not a good sister and I don't have to forgive you!" Demi said. She began to get quiet as she said 'sorry isn't good enough'.

We both looked down at the ground remembering the whole Wilmer situation that happened less than 30 minutes ago.

Tears started to drop from my eyes as I raced out of the store into the freezing rain. I just sat crying while Dallas was comforting Demi. Demi of course wouldn't let that last so she came out.

"I'm sorry you know. Thanks for sticking up for me" Demi said. She sat down next to me and I immediately stood up.

"Don't get used to it." I mumbled coldly.

I went to the car and got in. Demi drove us home. I hate my life.

*Demi's POV*

It's been a week, and Demetriana still isn't talking to me. It's Saturday and a few days ago, I started looking for schools. I found this nice public school and I signed her up. It's time she goes. The government is starting to send me emails saying that I need to enroll her.

It starts Monday and she still doesn't know. I have to tell her but I don't want to deal with the attitude that comes with it.

"Demetriana!" I yelled up the stairs.

"What?" She groans.

"Watch the attitude! And get your butt down here!" I yell. I roll my eyes at her when I see her. She's such a snotty kid.

"What, mother?" She spat.

"You're starting school Monday." I blurted out and said. She looked up at me with horror in her eyes.

"N-no no, Demi. I can't." She looks worried.

I reached my hand over to touch hers and she moved it back almost immediately. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"They always laugh at me. They don't like me. I can't go." Demetriana said.

She must have had trouble with her old school. I sure hope my baby doesn't get bullied or else shit is gonna happen. Mama Demi is gonna come out.

"We need to go shopping. Go get ready." I said.

"It's 10am. I need to sleep." She groaned.

I gave her 'the look' and she immediately got up. I started laughing and told her I was going to go take Batman for a walk.

It took me about 10 minutes. I got back and saw Demetriana in a hoodie, some leggings and her pink uggs I just bought her. It's September though. I laughed in my head. She is so not my daughter.

On the way, she didn't talk to me at all. I wonder why. Lol, I know. I'm a fuck up that's why.

We arrived at the mall and I dragged her into Top Shop.

She doesn't like this store, but she can get a few things. "Come on, why aren't you getting anything?" I asked. "This store is full of girly shit." She said.

"Language." I said sternly. "Just a few things" I begged. She rolled her eyes and went looking.

I got her about 10 colored skirts. Some cute half shirts. We just have to put makeup on her scars.

She came back with 10 shirts and 3 high waisted pants. Her eyes widened at the amount of clothes I had in my hand.

"Holy.... Demi. Put some of those back! That's too much!" She practically yelled.

I thought she'd tell me to put it back because it's girly, but it was because of the price. Why is she always so concerned with the price?

"You're my daughter. I buy you what I want to." I said firmly. She rolled her eyes causing me to laugh a little.

I bought everything and it came up to $435.16. Her mouth dropped at the price. The cashier looked at her like she was crazy. I just kept staring at the cashier and lifted my hand up to close her mouth before she caught flies in her mouth.

We gathered the clothes and went to the food court.

We got Chinese food, but we shared. "Honey, you have to eat." I said. "I'm not hungry." She responded.

She hasn't done that in a while. What's up with her? I shrugged and shoved a milkshake towards her forcing her to drink it. She drank it slowly but surely.

While leaving, we were greeted by paparazzi.

Demi, you look fantastic today. What are you wearing?

Demetriana, you look nice also.

We were swarmed by paparazzi AND nice comments. They must be in good moods today.

We eventually got home, and decided to take a nap. While drifting off to sleep I was thinking to myself. I sure hope that she's going to be okay. Please protect my baby.

----------------------------

Sucky chapter, I know.

But, I'm soooo excited to write next chapter, because it's going to be amazing!

Demetriana goes to school, and there's going to be a huge twist and change in events.

Comment, vote, etc. ❤️