the sunny cold

It was a rather cold day at school for mike, but somehow the sun kept shining making it the perfect day to go bike riding.
As the end of the school day ended, mine decided he would go bike riding without the guys today and he did exacly that. While he was riding he noticed a girl about his age walking along the side walk. He needed to get past her so he hollered at her move out of the way. The girl did as she was told but when mike saw her face it was probably the prettiest thing he ever saw. She had a hoodie over her head so he couldn't really make out her hair but her face was surely a sight. She had a clear skin and lovely pink lips, her eyes were a beautiful brown and her cheeks were a rosey pink because of the cold weather. Thank God for that. While he was focused on her face, he didn't even see the lamp post in front of him. Once he turned back around he was about to crash right into it but the bicycle stopped right before he hit! He looked behind him and there stood the girl with the buzzed hair and bloody nose holding the bike from crashing. It was awesome!! She looked familiar until he realized. "El?!"

This story is for my good friend mikestrangerthings boi you better enjoy this or else cause this is just for you.