kisses

(I'm about to murder all of y'alls hearts)

Mike
Yesterday night was just, wow. Over all the times me and el have been kissing eachother, I think we have gotten better at it. ESPECIALLY El. Her kissed are just, wow. I can't even describe them, and when I kiss her I try to make it as passionately as I can. When she kissed me last night she just left me a blushing mess! AND THEN SHE JUST WENT TO SLEEP, LIKE, WHY?! I need to get revenge. It was already morning and it was a school day so I this'll be bulletproof! I make sure El is awake when I go downstairs where her bed is. I catch her when she's sitting straight up in her bed, rubbing her eyes. Then I go downstairs and I walk over to her, cup her cheeks and kiss her. "Morning el" I say to el. She looked at me with a sleepy gaze and smiled sleepily as her bed head framed her face. I chuckled at her cuteness and walked out of the basement. Once I got out I ran up to my room and started blushing because that WAS SO CUTE, MY FUCKING GOD!! I need to cool down, so I get dressed and go downstairs to get breakfast.

El
I heard mike comes downstairs and I didn't think much of it until he saT ON MY BED, CUPPED MY FACE AND KISSED ME! Then he said "Morning babe" REALLY REALLY SEDUCTIVELY! I didn't really know how to deal with that sort of thing so I just kind of freaked out while blushing profusely. I was a mess and then mike just walked out of the room! Oh I'm going to get revenge on him so bad. I walk out of the basement ment and see Mike eating eggos acting all smug, I'm going to wipe that smug look off his face at school with my lips, just you wait and see. I sit down and ear my eggos. When I was done I waited for mike in the garage, then when he came we got on his bike and rode to school. On the way there I was thinking of when I should kiss him. Maybe at the playground, or lunch, maybe in class. As I'm thinking I feel Mikes bike stop, snapping me out of my thoughts. We arrived at the school and got off mikes bike. We went to class and learned about timezones and why they exist. It was kinda interesting I guess. The bell rang signalling lunch. Which was fantastic because that's when I was going to get my revenge. Once we found a spot to eat mike was sitting down and then I went for it, I kissed him passionately then got out my lunch box leaving mike, who is still trying to process what I just did until get started blushing profusely and snapped his head towards me, mouth gaping. Then he got out his lunchbox and we both started eating, me being the victor.

Mike
El had waited until lunch to get her revenge?! AND IN FRONT OF THE GUYS TOO!! I heard the guys 'ooooh' and snicker while I ate my lunch. I'll get my revenge, just you wait el. It was already the end of school and we were already heading home. I decided that I will kiss el when I get off my bike. She'll be so suprised that she'll just stand there in shock. Heh, bulletproof. Once we got home I hopped off my bike and grabbed el's waist, pulled her in and kissed her roughly but passionately telling her that I'm going to win this challenge. Then I head inside, acting all cool. Yeah, I'm cool.

El
When I got off of Mikes bike mike then grabbed my waist , pulled me in and kissed me roughly yet passionately. He thinks he's going to win huh? Well I got news for him, I'm not going to lose either. I go inside and see Mike doing his homework so I decide to see which homework he was doing. He was doing his science homework first. Typical. I then cupped his cheeks and kissed him feeling mike melt into the kiss. We stay there for a while until I pull away and say " I love you, mike." "Me too el, I love you too." Mike says with a smile on his lips. I then kiss his forehead and go to take a nap on my bed. I won.

I honestly am so fucking sorry, this took really long for me because I was really busy. Here's your dead heart I think. Bye, thanks for all the support!