another weirdo?

Third person
Mike and el went looking for the mysterious girl after dustins little party. They were riding down mirkwood, the road el suggested. El walked in front of mike, guiding him to where the mystery girl is. They turned a corner and found themselves at some sort of swamp. El held onto mike hand as she stepped through the damp ground. "El, where are we going?" "It's okay mike" "i know" mike says warily, unsure about this whole ordeal. El soon found the girl, she had a small frame and she had blue hair and no clothes on. Mike shielded his eyes and looked away while el places the extra coat she had on, on the girl. The girl was still breathing, thankfully. Mike and el chatted and he asked a few questions about how she knew where she was and that she was amazing. He then kissed her cheek and el's face went from cold nose to hot cheeks and a smile on her lips. Mike smiled at her response and kept walking, holding the girl in his arms gently. Once they got home, most of everyone went home or went to their room so it was just him, el, and mystery girl. They laid her body on the couch and el placed a blanket over her. "Sooo, who's that?" Mike asked "sister" El responded. Mikes eyes widened. "YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" He asked "yes, I do." She clarifies. "I never would have guessed..." "you better not fall in love with her mike." Mike was offended "excuse me? El, I love you and only you, I could never fall in love with your sister, nor do I want to" mike said assuring her that that sort of question was out of the ballpark. El hugs mike and kisses his lips. Mike deepens the kiss and hugs her close "I love you, don't forget it." Mike says as el blushes and hugs back "I love you too."

I'm a terrible author. I'm sorry for the shortest update known to man and I'm sorry for the late ass updater I am. School is a monstrosity and I'm trying to keep my grades together, even though it's not going so well....