jealousy pt.2

(Okay so this is the redo)
Will
I am definitely not going to give up on El just because someone else likes her! Look, I like El, and I'm not going down without a fight, but if mike makes El his girlfriend or whatever before I do, I'll be devastated. I already have everything planned out! First, I'll start a decent conversation, second, I'll ask her if she wants to hang out at my house and listen to my mix tape Jonathan gave me when I was in the hospital, then at the end of hanging out I'll ask her that we should hang out more if it goes well! It's a bulletproof plan!!

Mike
I have to step up my game if I want El to be my girlfriend, but first things first, I need to ask her out on a date. It's easy, I just ask her after we play dungeons and dragons tonight, but the real issue is where will I take her? I could always take her to a burger place, or an ice cream parlor, maybe go to my favorite spot in Hawkins and look at the stars at night. It all depends I need more information about where she likes to go. It was about time for the most ultimate game ever, Dungeons and Dragons. I hear someone knock on the basement door and i open it and see Will, Dustin, and Lucas all together at my door step. Dustin brought snacks consisting of gummy worms, Twizzlers, chips, and a couple of sodas. Will and Lucas just brought their back packs. We started playing dungeons and dragons and i was getting pretty intense but mom decides to cut the game short, i try to convince her to let us keep playing for an extra 20 minutes but she says that dad is already asleep so i go to tell the guys the news. " I'm sorry guys but I have to get to sleep, I'll see you guys on Monday." they all groan and start packing up their stuff. Once they leave I look to El and shes sleeping soundly in her fort. I shake her lightly and her eyes flutter open slowly. it was the mots cutest thing I have ever seen. She wakes up and says "mike?" 'hey el?" i ask. "yes mike?" 'do you want to, um, you know, go out?" i ask flustered "go out?" " yeah, its when you take someone you really like out to somewhere and you have fun with them" " that sounds nice" " so, uh, do you want to go out with me?" i ask nervously. " yes" once she said that i felt like the happiest kid alive."a-awesome!! this will be so much fun!!" im so excited!

Will
I accidentally over heard mike and el's conversation, and I'm honestly crushed. I never had a chance did I? I just want to go home now. I ride my bike all the way home, not stopping partially because of the traumatic experience I had a while back. Once I get home I go straight to my room and plop on the bed. I don't think I can stop the salty tears falling out of my eyes. I didn't hold back anymore, I bawled my eyes out until I ran out of tears. I walked to the restroom and once I saw myself I quickly washed my face because there was snot coming out of my nose, my eyes were puffy, and I had tear stained cheeks. Once I was done I went into my room and went to sleep.

Aww poor will