finally!

Third person
The lights started to flicker on and off, Nostalgia was heavy, and will was crying. Will didn't want to deal with the demogorgon again, it was too much. Nancy was already holding a bat and was down the stairs standing with the kids "GET BACK!" nancy yelled at the boys and el. Nancy wasnt alone, Jonathan was with nancy too and was ready to fight. "YOU HEARD HER, GET BACK!" jonathan yelled as he held the gun in his hand. El stepped up and knew what she had to do. Soon the demogorgon started to come out of the floor, causing nancy to swing the bat on its head, making it screeches and reach for her.
"JONATHAN!" Nancy yelled out, Jonathan quickly took action and shot the gun multiple times at its face. "GET THE HELL AWAY!!" He yelled. Then, el ran up to nancy and jonathan and got on front of them. "El, what are you doing?" Mike questioned loudly, fear in his tone. "Ending this" El replied with a glare. She looked at the monster in front of her and placed a hand on it's mouth. To their suprise, the monster didn't even make an attempt to fight her. It just stood still. Just then, the demogorgon started to fade away, leaving behind a girl holding a hand up to el's hand. "Thank you" the girl whispered as she dissappeared into the air.

The gate was now gone and everyone was shook. El turned around, only to be engulfed in one giant hug from everyone. "That was amazing!" Dustin exclaimed, "I'm so glad you are Still alive!" Lucas said astonished. "I'M SO HAPPY YOU DIDN'T LEAVE EL, THIS IS AMAZING!" mike yelled excitedly. Will was crying because he was so thankful that it was all gone, the slugs were probably going to stop, so we're the visions. Everything was good. "Thank you so much el.." Will cried. El hugged them all back, smiling as her eyes filled with tears from all the support. "Wait, who was that girl we saw just then?" Nancy questioned. "10. Trapped. Couldn't get out. Failed to defeat the monster. Took over her." El responded in choppy words.

"Well, that some news we have to take in isn't it?" Dustin says while we all nod our heads. "BUT FOR NOW LET'S JUST CELEBRATE!! EL ISN'T GONE! THE DEMOGORGON IS DEAD!! PIZZA!!" Dustin yelled as he raises his fists in the air. Everyone cheers as they make their way upstairs. "Mike" El calls out "yes el?" Mike says with a worried expression. El grabs his hand, leading him toward the bathroom.
"El what's wrong?" Mike asks "She not dead. The demogorgon is, but the girl isnt. We need to find her" El says in a panicked tone. "Do you want to go now?" Mike asked, knowing that el would like to go as soon as possible. She nodded and mike quickly kissed her lips. "Then let's go find her." He said with a promising tone. "Promise?" "Promise."

Dead. I'm sorry guys, I have school so I will probably update next weekend tho. I love you all bye!